The Walking Dead

Iowa

Daryl, Carl, Rick of course, Glenn, Maggie, Andrea, Michonne, Merle, the Govna, we've still got pivotal characters.

They kill off major characters to keep the drama high, but they replace them season by season. Think about it. Season one... how many important people died? What happened to them? Replaced by a bunch of barn people the next season.

Now prisoners and probably a unification at Woodbury will reunite a big group again.

It would be pretty boring if all of the major characters never died. This keeps you thinking, who could go next? I never read the comics, so I was pretty shocked when Shane got killed. I thought he'd be around forever. Same thing with Lori. There are a certain few that are pivotal to the plot, but its great that almost anyone is fair game!

I thought the same thing about T-Dog, right when they had something to work with, they go and kill him off. At least he went out like a champ!

I don't care that they kill main characters, that's obviously going to happen and needs to happen.

I hate that they spent just over three seasons giving T-Dogg and a ton of other characters basically zero development, and the moment we actually start to understand who he was as a person, they kill him off. Would've been way better if they actually spent the season making us care about T-Dog and understanding his back story so that when they killed him off, we'd actually feel a bit sad about it.

Although I definitely think T-Dog had a chance at some serious character development. We hardly knew him three seasons in, and the minute he sided with those prisoners I was thinking it was time for some juicy drama with him.. of course he gets bit 5 minutes later.

I was so sure that they were going to set us up for a T-Dogg/Merle confrontation that had potential ever since S1E2 when he dropped the keys to Merle's handcuffs.

Also, if you watched the last Talking Dead, you could see how much IronE Singleton really loved being a part of the show. Some of those behind the scenes footage of his last day on set nearly brought a tear to my eye. Only nearly though. I'm a man. Not some crying teenage girl....

Although I definitely think T-Dog had a chance at some serious character development. We hardly knew him three seasons in, and the minute he sided with those prisoners I was thinking it was time for some juicy drama with him.. of course he gets bit 5 minutes later.

I was so sure that they were going to set us up for a T-Dogg/Merle confrontation that had potential ever since S1E2 when he dropped the keys to Merle's handcuffs.

Also, if you watched the last Talking Dead, you could see how much IronE Singleton really loved being a part of the show. Some of those behind the scenes footage of his last day on set nearly brought a tear to my eye. Only nearly though. I'm a man. Not some crying teenage girl....

Das sad.

Someone make Das happy.

Admin, you're missing out on what is currently the best show on TV.

It will shock you how despite being so cliche, it's so f***ing good.

And zombies aside, well written and well acted.

Until Breaking Bad comes back that is....

And Homeland's still airing its second season.