Mlb 11: The Show

TheFlyinUruguayan

Ive been playing the demo quite a bit with the analog controls, all star difficulty and holy cow is hitting hard. Using the power swing is like an automatic miss. I get my hits here and there but have been shut out a few times. I'm pretty used to using the stick for hitting from 2k but I am not sure about using just the right stick as swing and direction of my swing. Would have liked to been able to direct the swing with the left stick.

The graphics and the park look amazing though. Fielding is also pretty cool. Very realistic.

traded for liriano, span, cano, doumit, and tabata. unfortunately to get these players i had to trade away morrison, nolasco, baker, and my 5 best prospects.

So what's the trading system like? Is it more realistic than some of the previous editions when it could be quite easy to get big name stars?

traded for liriano, span, cano, doumit, and tabata. unfortunately to get these players i had to trade away morrison, nolasco, baker, and my 5 best prospects.

So what's the trading system like? Is it more realistic than some of the previous editions when it could be quite easy to get big name stars?

it's definitely harder to make trades because you either have to give up good players or high potential guys or take back crappy players with large contracts. Here's how I acquired the 5 new players on my team......

Coghlin & Javier Vazquez & Gaby Sanchez---------->Fielder & Corey Hart & Mark Rogers

Jhan Marinez & best pitching prospect & best positional prospect---------->BJ Upton & Casey Kotchman

Sandy Rosario & AA pitcher with potential & AA outfielder with potential---------->Salty & Darnell McDonald & AA pitcher

Corey Hart & Mark Rogers & John Baker---------->Asdrubal Cabrera & Fausto Carmona