Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4/15 - Florida Marlins @ Philadelphia Phillies

Featured Replies

and might I add, I get ZERO enjoyment out of a Marlins struggle or loss, but I am not 100% rah-rah for a FO that I believe can be better and has wasted many draft picks, and FA opportunities over the last 5 years. If they had just gotten 2 or 3 of them right, we'd be serious contenders, even with the youth in the starting lineup.

and might I add, I get ZERO enjoyment out of a Marlins struggle or loss, but I am not 100% rah-rah for a FO that I believe can be better and has wasted many draft picks, and FA opportunities over the last 5 years. If they had just gotten 2 or 3 of them right, we'd be serious contenders, even with the youth in the starting lineup.

 

Dude, give it a rest

Hey, I hate the Phillies.

 

Can anybody tell if the 42 is the normal 4 color numbers on the jersey? Looks like it but cant tell for sure.

 

Are we starting to count Gameday post now? Didnt see an answer last night.

and might I add, I get ZERO enjoyment out of a Marlins struggle or loss, but I am not 100% rah-rah for a FO that I believe can be better and has wasted many draft picks, and FA opportunities over the last 5 years. If they had just gotten 2 or 3 of them right, we'd be serious contenders, even with the youth in the starting lineup.

 

Dude, give it a rest

Did Michael Cole become a Marlins fan?

I'm about to break out the tissues

 

Dude, we don't need to know what you're doing right now... damn.

 

lol I was refering to this wonderful game so far uh hum

I'm about to break out the tissues

 

Dude, we don't need to know what you're doing right now... damn.

 

lol I was refering to this wonderful game so far uh hum

And to us losing? Man, you're sick...

and might I add, I get ZERO enjoyment out of a Marlins struggle or loss, but I am not 100% rah-rah for a FO that I believe can be better and has wasted many draft picks, and FA opportunities over the last 5 years. If they had just gotten 2 or 3 of them right, we'd be serious contenders, even with the youth in the starting lineup.

 

 

Yeah, like keeping Ross Gload. When we missed the playoffs last year, I turned to my wife (God rest her soul) and said "We were a Ross Gload away from the playoffs, honey." Damn the FO.

I'm about to break out the tissues

 

Dude, we don't need to know what you're doing right now... damn.

 

lol I was refering to this wonderful game so far uh hum

And to us losing? Man, you're sick...

 

lol ...I don't know what you're thinking but please get it out of your mind :)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.