Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4/15 - Florida Marlins @ Philadelphia Phillies

Featured Replies

and might I add, I get ZERO enjoyment out of a Marlins struggle or loss, but I am not 100% rah-rah for a FO that I believe can be better and has wasted many draft picks, and FA opportunities over the last 5 years. If they had just gotten 2 or 3 of them right, we'd be serious contenders, even with the youth in the starting lineup.

 

Ok, name two or three draft picks you would rather have taken over Yelich, James, Skipworth, Dominguez, Volstad with where we picked. The only argument you can make is for Heyward over Dominguez but we haven't even seen what Dominguez can do in the majors yet. Where are the other two you're talking about?

 

And just because Heyward got here faster doesn't mean Dominguez was a bad pick. The guy is 19 and already has GG defense.

Did anybody have an answer for these questions. I would love you, about as much as HitDaCycle loves those tissues.

 

Can anybody tell if the 42 is the normal 4 color numbers on the jersey? Looks like it but cant tell for sure.

 

Are we starting to count Gameday post now? Didnt see an answer last night.

Did anybody have an answer for these questions. I would love you, about as much as HitDaCycle loves those tissues.

 

Can anybody tell if the 42 is the normal 4 color numbers on the jersey? Looks like it but cant tell for sure.

 

Are we starting to count Gameday post now? Didnt see an answer last night.

 

 

:lol ahhh man

OK what did you do with the real Mike Stanton?

 

 

 

 

 

The real Mike Stanton strikes out a lot, as well. It's not all that surprising.

and might I add, I get ZERO enjoyment out of a Marlins struggle or loss, but I am not 100% rah-rah for a FO that I believe can be better and has wasted many draft picks, and FA opportunities over the last 5 years. If they had just gotten 2 or 3 of them right, we'd be serious contenders, even with the youth in the starting lineup.

 

Ok, name two or three draft picks you would rather have taken over Yelich, James, Skipworth, Dominguez, Volstad with where we picked. The only argument you can make is for Heyward over Dominguez but we haven't even seen what Dominguez can do in the majors yet. Where are the other two you're talking about?

 

And just because Heyward got here faster doesn't mean Dominguez was a bad pick. The guy is 19 and already has GG defense.

I'll just keep waiting.

Vazquez threw about four hanging breaking balls in that AB. Thank God it was Roy Oswalt hitting.

 

Lets score some runs! Or get a hit, at least...

and might I add, I get ZERO enjoyment out of a Marlins struggle or loss, but I am not 100% rah-rah for a FO that I believe can be better and has wasted many draft picks, and FA opportunities over the last 5 years. If they had just gotten 2 or 3 of them right, we'd be serious contenders, even with the youth in the starting lineup.

 

Dude, give it a rest

Did Michael Cole become a Marlins fan?

I have no idea who that is

and might I add, I get ZERO enjoyment out of a Marlins struggle or loss, but I am not 100% rah-rah for a FO that I believe can be better and has wasted many draft picks, and FA opportunities over the last 5 years. If they had just gotten 2 or 3 of them right, we'd be serious contenders, even with the youth in the starting lineup.

 

Dude, give it a rest

Did Michael Cole become a Marlins fan?

I have no idea who that is

and might I add, I get ZERO enjoyment out of a Marlins struggle or loss, but I am not 100% rah-rah for a FO that I believe can be better and has wasted many draft picks, and FA opportunities over the last 5 years. If they had just gotten 2 or 3 of them right, we'd be serious contenders, even with the youth in the starting lineup.

 

Dude, give it a rest

Did Michael Cole become a Marlins fan?

I have no idea who that is

 

 

The annoying announcer from WWE.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.