4/15 - Florida Marlins @ Philadelphia Phillies

and might I add, I get ZERO enjoyment out of a Marlins struggle or loss, but I am not 100% rah-rah for a FO that I believe can be better and has wasted many draft picks, and FA opportunities over the last 5 years. If they had just gotten 2 or 3 of them right, we'd be serious contenders, even with the youth in the starting lineup.

Ok, name two or three draft picks you would rather have taken over Yelich, James, Skipworth, Dominguez, Volstad with where we picked. The only argument you can make is for Heyward over Dominguez but we haven't even seen what Dominguez can do in the majors yet. Where are the other two you're talking about?

And just because Heyward got here faster doesn't mean Dominguez was a bad pick. The guy is 19 and already has GG defense.

Did anybody have an answer for these questions. I would love you, about as much as HitDaCycle loves those tissues.

Can anybody tell if the 42 is the normal 4 color numbers on the jersey? Looks like it but cant tell for sure.

Are we starting to count Gameday post now? Didnt see an answer last night.

Did anybody have an answer for these questions. I would love you, about as much as HitDaCycle loves those tissues.

Can anybody tell if the 42 is the normal 4 color numbers on the jersey? Looks like it but cant tell for sure.

Are we starting to count Gameday post now? Didnt see an answer last night.

:lol ahhh man

and might I add, I get ZERO enjoyment out of a Marlins struggle or loss, but I am not 100% rah-rah for a FO that I believe can be better and has wasted many draft picks, and FA opportunities over the last 5 years. If they had just gotten 2 or 3 of them right, we'd be serious contenders, even with the youth in the starting lineup.

Ok, name two or three draft picks you would rather have taken over Yelich, James, Skipworth, Dominguez, Volstad with where we picked. The only argument you can make is for Heyward over Dominguez but we haven't even seen what Dominguez can do in the majors yet. Where are the other two you're talking about?

And just because Heyward got here faster doesn't mean Dominguez was a bad pick. The guy is 19 and already has GG defense.

I'll just keep waiting.

Dude, give it a rest

Did Michael Cole become a Marlins fan?

I have no idea who that is

Dude, give it a rest

Dude, give it a rest

The annoying announcer from WWE.