Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4/15 - Florida Marlins @ Philadelphia Phillies

Featured Replies

Javier Vazquez

1-1, 8.64 ERA

 

Last appearance:

4/09 at HOU

6.0 IP, 4 ER

Dec = Win

 

Roy Oswalt

2-0, 2.25 ERA

 

Last appearance:

4/09 at ATL

6.0 IP, 1 ER

Dec = Win

 

Phillies have been on quite the roll too, so something has gotta give! Hopefully Javy can pitch like he did in his last couple of innings vs the Astros because Citizens Bank Park is not going to be kind to him.

I have a feeling we're going to be saying Javier Shitzquez after this game.

 

Hopefully I'm wrong! GO FISH! :jackson

Oswalt vs Marlins: 14 GS, 6-4, 3.77 ERA

 

Javy is 1-2 with a 6.08 ERA in 4 career starts at Citizens Bank

OK last start for Vazy was just due to nerves. It was the first start of the season for him. Today he will show us what he's made of... let's hope that's meant in a good way uh hum

If we can get the game to be a matchup of the bullpens, the odds should be in our favor, in that case. Hopefully Vazquez can find some luck and at least keep the team in the game.

I got a feelin [oooo ooooo] that tonight's gonna be a good night...

 

That Stanton's gonna hit a deep drive...

That he's gonna do it twi-ice

 

... OK I fail. But still!

I got a feelin [oooo ooooo] that tonight's gonna be a good night...

 

That Stanton's gonna hit a deep drive...

That he's gonna do it twi-ice

 

... OK I fail. But still!

 

 

I want that song! Can I get it on itunes? :p

I got a feelin [oooo ooooo] that tonight's gonna be a good night...

 

That Stanton's gonna hit a deep drive...

That he's gonna do it twi-ice

 

... OK I fail. But still!

 

 

I want that song! Can I get it on itunes? :p

Yes, it's on sale today only! $250. :D

I got a feelin [oooo ooooo] that tonight's gonna be a good night...

 

That Stanton's gonna hit a deep drive...

That he's gonna do it twi-ice

 

... OK I fail. But still!

 

 

I want that song! Can I get it on itunes? :p

Yes, it's on sale today only! $250. :D

 

Doh! Damn inflation! hehe

I think anibal will go 7 strong innings tonight. He'll give up 3 runs....

 

I'll take that bet

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.