Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5/20 - Rays @ Marlins

Featured Replies

Ok this is where Anibal settles into his groove and retires 24 in a row.

 

 

I'll make you a moderator if that happens.

WHAT?!

I'VE BEEN HERE FOR 7 YEARS, BUSTING MY BUTT TRYING TO GET THAT POSITION, AND IF BY SOME MIRACLE THAT HAPPENS HE GETS IT NO QUESTIONS ASKED?!

*throws a chair through a window*

AHHH!!!

 

...

 

So, 1 down.

 

:blink: :o :jerry

Ok this is where Anibal settles into his groove and retires 24 in a row.

 

 

I'll make you a moderator if that happens.

 

LMAO!

This game is like the incest of baseball

 

 

Citrus Series all of the sudden sounds like a good name.

 

Sounds juicy

I can't even, guys. I may just not watch this game. I hate these annnouncers. I want us to pound the living crap out of the Rays, just so that these announcers can stop talking. My blood is boiling just sitting here listening to them.

I can't even, guys. I may just not watch this game. I hate these annnouncers. I want us to pound the living crap out of the Rays, just so that these announcers can stop talking. My blood is boiling just sitting here listening to them.

 

 

 

 

:o language!

I can't even, guys. I may just not watch this game. I hate these annnouncers. I want us to pound the living crap out of the Rays, just so that these announcers can stop talking. My blood is boiling just sitting here listening to them.

 

*naughty content*

 

 

Ah my freakin ears.

That is why i like the DH, 9 time out of 10 it's a free out when the pitchers bat, but hey to each their own.

 

But it's so much more exciting when a pitcher gets a hit or jacks one out!

I can't even, guys. I may just not watch this game. I hate these annnouncers. I want us to pound the living crap out of the Rays, just so that these announcers can stop talking. My blood is boiling just sitting here listening to them.

 

*naughty content*

 

 

Ah my freakin ears.

 

Lol, I asked Ctina if I was allowed to post it and she said yes!!! Blame her!!!!!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.