Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5/20 - Rays @ Marlins

Featured Replies

Whats up with all the homo

 

 

Im trying to figure out the same thing

 

They're expressing expressing their true desires

I'm lucky to be in class. No Dewaynne Statts here.

 

 

You're so lucky. :( I have it on SAP, but they don't even have SAP!!!

Game=Mute.

 

I'm cool with quite a few announcers. Staats isn't one of them. He's got a radio voice, not TV voice. He makes me appreciate Rich Waltz.

Game=Mute.

 

I'm cool with quite a few announcers. Staats isn't one of them. He's got a radio voice, not TV voice. He makes me appreciate Rich Waltz.

 

 

That dude has a freaking perm

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.