Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2012 Schedule released

Featured Replies

One home game then a week and a half of road games before another home trip?

 

I understand wanting to make sure everything goes smoothly and having a couple days to fix problems but a week and a half?

  • Author

The interleague schedule seems odd to me.

 

I thought the Marlins were supposed to be playing the AL East. This included the Yankees in New York and the Orioles in Miami, but I don't see the Marlins playing either team at all.

 

They play the Indians in Cleveland, Red Sox twice (home and away), and the Blue Jays in Miami. That's in addition to the usual thing with the Rays.

  • Author

The one game and then a week away makes it really tough on those of us (me) planning to travel down there for Opening Day.

 

Aren't there supposed to be two exhibition games against the Yankees right before it?

  • Author

The one game and then a week away makes it really tough on those of us (me) planning to travel down there for Opening Day.

 

Aren't there supposed to be two exhibition games against the Yankees right before it?

 

Yeah April 1st and 2nd. I'll probably go to those also and then get 3 total games out of the trip but it's still a bit of an annoyance since only 1 game counts.

  • Author

The one game and then a week away makes it really tough on those of us (me) planning to travel down there for Opening Day.

 

Aren't there supposed to be two exhibition games against the Yankees right before it?

 

Yeah April 1st and 2nd. I'll probably go to those also and then get 3 total games out of the trip but it's still a bit of an annoyance since only 1 game counts.

I don't know, I think it sounds like a fun trip. I'm thinking about doing it myself. You get to see the first unofficial and first official games in the new park. 3 games isn't bad. When I go down, I prefer to do 4, but whatever.

The interleague schedule seems odd to me.

 

I thought the Marlins were supposed to be playing the AL East. This included the Yankees in New York and the Orioles in Miami, but I don't see the Marlins playing either team at all.

 

They play the Indians in Cleveland, Red Sox twice (home and away), and the Blue Jays in Miami. That's in addition to the usual thing with the Rays.

 

 

That's the first thing I noticed.

When are we gonna play the Tigers at home? I've been waiting for Miggy to come back to get his much deserved standing ovation.

 

 

 

I can't remember the last time we played them at all.

For God sake. Its our easter break from the 2nd-13th so i was planning on coming over for opening day for a few games.

 

Don't think i can be bothered to fork out cash for one lousy ass game.

Think im going to give the opening day a miss and come over from the Tampa Bay then the Boston back to back home series in June.

 

Should be a good 6 games.

The one game and then a week away makes it really tough on those of us (me) planning to travel down there for Opening Day.

 

Aren't there supposed to be two exhibition games against the Yankees right before it?

 

Yeah April 1st and 2nd. I'll probably go to those also and then get 3 total games out of the trip but it's still a bit of an annoyance since only 1 game counts.

Didn't read the article you posted so not sure if this was in there. But.......

 

I read someplace they are selling a limited amount of tickets to those Yankees games. I believe it said 25K for the first and 30K for the second. I think full season ticket holders get first shot, but I'm not sure how many tickets they can buy. I think those that have the 41 game plan get their choice of one of those games. Again, not sure how many tickets they can buy. So I'm thinking the best way to get tickets will be StubHub. But you can bet they will be 3-4 times face value at the least.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.