December 7, 201114 yr KingJames LeBron James The Marlins signed Jose Reyes #NICE and if they sign Albert Pujols as well #WOW. #MiamiMarlins Wonder if he buys season tickets I dnno if he will bit arod has season tix. Did you have a stroke while typing that? lol
December 7, 201114 yr Author KingJames LeBron James The Marlins signed Jose Reyes #NICE and if they sign Albert Pujols as well #WOW. #MiamiMarlins Wonder if he buys season tickets He's got the cash, why the heck not.
December 7, 201114 yr does pujols not know how annoying it is to refresh this damn page for 2 hours on an iphone? wtf just sign somewhere download twitter app, make an account and follow: Joe Capozzi, Joel Sherman, and Ken Rosenthal and @marlinsbaseball AND @marlinsbaseball. AND @marlinsbaseball
December 7, 201114 yr I think I'm done following this tonight. It's been real. I'm giving it to 11...ish. 'night man!
December 7, 201114 yr I think I'm done following this tonight. It's been real. Ok I lied, I'm totally still following this. That's some impressive flip flopping.
December 7, 201114 yr Author KingJames LeBron James The Marlins signed Jose Reyes #NICE and if they sign Albert Pujols as well #WOW. #MiamiMarlins Wonder if he buys season tickets I dnno if he will bit arod has season tix. Did you have a stroke while typing that? lol Instead of liking stuff, I will just respond and say hahahahahahah #JourneyTo100Pages #DyingOverHere
December 7, 201114 yr So who's going to 49th street tonight if we land Pujols? lol wtf is on 49th street. WESTLAND! PACHANGA! Westfield******
December 7, 201114 yr I think I'm done following this tonight. It's been real. Ok I lied, I'm totally still following this. That's some impressive flip flopping. dim for Brett Favre Poster of the Year award?
December 7, 201114 yr I'm not going to sleep, there will be at least something talking about meetings tomorrow if there is no agreement
December 7, 201114 yr Someone give me something!!! Old Timer? BroncoBob? I'M SRS. Broncobob is probably in that hotel room with Samson, Loria and Beinfest.
December 7, 201114 yr Someone give me something!!! Old Timer? BroncoBob? I'M SRS. Maybe cornfield can sprinkle in a comment around here...
December 7, 201114 yr Marlins announcing reyes deal on wednesday Mariners meeting with Prince tonight
December 7, 201114 yr ok now heat and marlins are two top team in miami dolphins was king but those are gone i bet their saying we do something in offseason to match both heat and marlins
December 7, 201114 yr So who's going to 49th street tonight if we land Pujols? lol wtf is on 49th street. WESTLAND! PACHANGA! Westfield****** Will always be Westland in my heart.
December 7, 201114 yr all this chatter makes the sh*tty day at work so much better. f*** YOU, ENTITLED IPHONE CUSTOMERS
December 7, 201114 yr #Marlins would like resolution on Pujols, but that is not likely to happen tonight. -Frisaro f***
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.