Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post Your Picture Thread

Featured Replies

Bunch of bromosexuals in this thread.

 

 

I'll Bro all over you.

Im a big fan of brokake.

And.................too much hahahahaha

 

This thread is gold.

 

I WANT TO SEE PAPA SQUALL!!!

 

I guess I should post too....

Bunch of bromosexuals in this thread.

 

 

I'll Bro all over you.

Coach Sandusky, is that you?

 

Don't worry, gizmo just wants some naked wrestling and towel slapping.

Bunch of bromosexuals in this thread.

 

 

I'll Bro all over you.

Coach Sandusky, is that you?

 

Don't worry, gizmo just wants some naked wrestling and towel slapping.

Remember when you hated me? I was sad then :(

Hopefully not anymore.

Bunch of bromosexuals in this thread.

 

 

I'll Bro all over you.

Coach Sandusky, is that you?

 

Don't worry, gizmo just wants some naked wrestling and towel slapping.

 

It's not wrestling if it's not naked and in a pool of bacon fat.

Bunch of bromosexuals in this thread.

 

 

I'll Bro all over you.

Coach Sandusky, is that you?

 

Don't worry, gizmo just wants some naked wrestling and towel slapping.

Remember when you hated me? I was sad then :(

Hopefully not anymore.

Woo, a thread that feeds my narcissism! Was always sad no Lurry for best looking member, was my only chance to get one :(

 

If it looks like I'm pointing at you, it's cuz I love you

Oh oh, also went on a road trip (Slept in a van or tent) this past summer over the USA. Only have pics of the first half of the trip though currently :\

 

This is a picture I got of a tick bite when we stopped for gas in Atlanta. Even though we camped a lot, the only place I got a tick was in a gas station...in Atlanta. And this tick bite was brutal as you can see, since it was in that skin flab underneath my toe.

 

 

 

This is the kind of bridges I like (Great Smoky Mountains):

 

 

 

Stray that followed us and we looked after until we could find a no-kill shelter for her (At the time, this was when Tennesee was getting hit by Torando's bad and everywhere was full near Knoxville; Ended up finding a place for her in Nashville). We named her Molly since she looked like Molasses. Also, she's a bear hunting dog (Plot Hound). Look at that face. That face right there rips BEARS FACES OFF.

 

 

 

My first time seeing snow (Top of Pike's Peak). I was not amused.

 

 

 

Being a boss in Colorado Springs. Most beautiful city I've ever been too.

 

 

 

Still a boss

 

 

 

Garden of the Gods (Seriously, Colorado Springs is tits)

 

 

 

Wyoming was also pretty

 

 

 

Skipped a lot and could add a ton ton ton more but I've already overfilled the thread haha

Also, cuz I love my pets

 

Fluffy puppy Schroeder was so fluffy

Me being awesome at Orlando Calling.

 

 

We really wanted to go to that; Kid Cudi -> Avett Brothers -> Pixies -> Killers on main stage, yesplz.

 

But not dropping nearly 100 bucks per ticket on it, and we didn't want to drive all that way to see if we could sneak in :\

 

Certainly sounds like it was awsm though

Me being awesome at Orlando Calling.

 

 

We really wanted to go to that; Kid Cudi -> Avett Brothers -> Pixies -> Killers on main stage, yesplz.

 

But not dropping nearly 100 bucks per ticket on it, and we didn't want to drive all that way to see if we could sneak in :\

 

Certainly sounds like it was awsm though

 

Only saw part of the Avett Brothers (spent that time wandering the festival grounds), but the setup as a whole was awesome. Sounds like OC will be back next year as well, so hopefully they put on as good of a show.

Brosef, now everyone can link to your facebook ;)

 

 

The Admin promotes this, I assume.

 

It's why your profile can be partially integrated with your Facebook profile (like mine is currently).

Me being awesome at Orlando Calling.

 

 

We really wanted to go to that; Kid Cudi -> Avett Brothers -> Pixies -> Killers on main stage, yesplz.

 

But not dropping nearly 100 bucks per ticket on it, and we didn't want to drive all that way to see if we could sneak in :\

 

Certainly sounds like it was awsm though

 

I got my ticket for $45 :)

 

It was indeed awesome. I ended up seeing the bands you listed, plus The Raconteurs, Lucero, and Dr. Dog.

 

I was super dissapointed that they switched the Roots and Cudi's times, because I would much rather have seen the Roots than Cudi, but he was pretty good.

 

For my picture:

 

 

 

The wife and I at a friend's wedding a few months ago.

Only saw part of the Avett Brothers (spent that time wandering the festival grounds), but the setup as a whole was awesome. Sounds like OC will be back next year as well, so hopefully they put on as good of a show.

 

 

I heard they lost $2 million. I doubt it'll be back. Don't think it was anywhere close to sold out.

I got my ticket for $45 :)

 

It was indeed awesome. I ended up seeing the bands you listed, plus The Raconteurs, Lucero, and Dr. Dog.

 

I was super dissapointed that they switched the Roots and Cudi's times, because I would much rather have seen the Roots than Cudi, but he was pretty good.

 

 

So why didn't you? I took your word for it and left the main stage several times. Grabbed a spot for the Killers during The Raconteurs (and ended up being 3rd off the railing). All acts previous to the Raconteurs on the main stage were dead empty.

 

Or did you not see The Roots because you wanted to see The Raconteurs? If so... judging The Raconteurs performance I would've much rather seen The Roots.

 

 

 

I heard they lost $2 million. I doubt it'll be back. Don't think it was anywhere close to sold out.

 

 

Yeah, doesn't surprise me if that's true. The place was really empty from what my expectations were. It only really filled up during The Raconteurs and for The Killers. And even then, the seated sections looked half empty. It was quite disappointing of a turnout. Far from sold out.

 

However... OC on Facebook: "Suffering from the post-festival blues? Don't worry, we'll be here again next year. Thanks to the American Secrets and our friends from freecreditscore.com for helping to make OC such a success!"

 

It looks to me like they were establishing themselves to create an annual event. If they come with an impressive lineup, I doubt it doesn't sell a second time around.

Or did you not see The Roots because you wanted to see The Raconteurs? If so... judging The Raconteurs performance I would've much rather seen The Roots.

 

 

I've seen the Roots twice before, and ?uestlove was sick so he wasn't able to make the trip with them, so I decided to stay for the Raconteurs.

 

Who were incredible, by the way. We might have to fight about this. Nobody disses Jack White around me.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.