Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post Your Picture Thread

Featured Replies

http://

 

Hosting a karaoke show at a bar in PA, smiling because the Phillies are losing a playoff game

 

 

I LOOOOOOOOOVE karaoke

 

I'm a karaoke junkie. When I host a show, I have a standing order to sing at least one Genesis/Phil Collins song because many people have told me I sound like him. The show this picture was taken at was outside and downtown on a deck in the summertime; if you sing, your voice bounces off the buildings

That's me on my wedding day.

 

And no wife needed - in yo face, bobbitybobob

 

A/s/l?

 

A married bachelor right there.

That's me on my wedding day.

 

And no wife needed - in yo face, bobbitybobob

 

A/s/l?

 

A married bachelor right there.

If you're mocking my juxtaposition of "wedding day" and "no wife needed," then bravo to you, well executed.

I got this for me and bakerluv

 

Twins just chilling. Baker on left ctina on right

 

Twins graduating. ctina on left, baker on right

 

Twins being adorable babies with floaties. baker on left and ctina on right

 

Me!

Law school yearbook picture!

Now for fun, start a high school senior year picture thread

 

 

Bakerluv in high school

 

 

 

She really grew into her looks didn't she?

  • Author

Now for fun, start a high school senior year picture thread

 

Sadly, I never got mine taken.

  • Author

Now for fun, start a high school senior year picture thread

 

 

Bakerluv in high school

 

 

 

She really grew into her looks didn't she?

But... but you're twins.

I don't have a Senior Pic uploaded to anywhere, but here's me right before Senior year started:

 

 

 

 

My last hair cut was about a month and a half after this was taken.

And no that's not my kit.

I'll post some more.. here are me with women, to make it look like I'm totally cool

See it worked.. my original picture with no girls elicited no responses. Thanks gizmo! :mischief

 

 

and it should be noted I am single. Thanks. :(

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.