Winter Meetings

slclemens

Juan Rodriguez tweeted that Gammonds had rumor Fish might sign Aramis, move Hanley to 2nd, and trade for Jon Niese.....

That would go against everything the Marlins have done. Why sign Infante to a multi-year deal only to move him? People think Hanley is too big for SS, how would he look at 2B? Makes no sense.

Juan Rodriguez tweeted that Gammonds had rumor Fish might sign Aramis, move Hanley to 2nd, and trade for Jon Niese.....

I'd take anything JCR says with a grain of salt. He's near the bottom of the Marlins beat writer totem pole.

I've seen the Gammons tweet where he says this though, but it seemed more like speculation on his part rather than a rumor.

guys I'm having winter meetings withdrawal, this place was buzzing now it's dead :nugget

hahaha me too. That week was the most I've enjoyed being a marlins fan since the 03 season. It feels so weird no longer looking for scraps, although its to bad Bédard signed before we were our of the Wilson sweepstakes.