Edwin Rodriguez says Marlins shouldn't have signed Reyes

I think it's a valid point. I thought that wounded pride might be an issue with Hanley ever since the Reyes talks started. Will be interesting to see what transpires with these two from now until Spring.

It will be interesting to see how your comments are taken. I said the same thing and was bullied by the usual suspects on the board.

I wouldn't sweat it. Pointed comments on a flat sceen are unlikely to draw much blood.

Most of what i remember from your posts was rampant speculation.

As a general rule, that is the main purpose of message boards like this.

Of course it is. Its why I don't bite back at their churlishness most of the time. I bide my time and in this one on Hanley, I feel fairly confident, in time I will be proven right.

I think it's a valid point. I thought that wounded pride might be an issue with Hanley ever since the Reyes talks started. Will be interesting to see what transpires with these two from now until Spring.

It will be interesting to see how your comments are taken. I said the same thing and was bullied by the usual suspects on the board.

I wouldn't sweat it. Pointed comments on a flat sceen are unlikely to draw much blood.

LOL trust me I have weathered many more battles with much more important people than the folks here in my life. I actually find them of a lot of amusment most of the time. Like most younger people, they think they know more than they really do.

Most of what i remember from your posts was rampant speculation.

As a general rule, that is the main purpose of message boards like this.

Of course it is. Its why I don't bite back at their churlishness most of the time. I bide my time and in this one on Hanley, I feel fairly confident, in time I will be proven right.

You mean that you didn't tell us all that you know more because you are older than most of us? That sounds like churl to the n-th power.

LOL trust me I have weathered many more battles with much more important people than the folks here in my life. I actually find them of a lot of amusment most of the time. Like most younger people, they think they know more than they really do.

Oh, wait you just did it again!

It will be interesting to see how your comments are taken. I said the same thing and was bullied by the usual suspects on the board. I wouldn't sweat it. Pointed comments on a flat sceen are unlikely to draw much blood. LOL trust me I have weathered many more battles with much more important people than the folks here in my life. I actually find them of a lot of amusment most of the time. Like most younger people, they think they know more than they really do. Oh, wait you just did it again!

Again...No he didn't. It's what you are reading into it. And as usual, it's wrong. To spell it out once again....What he is saying is that once you get either a little older or more mature you realize you don't know everything and that other people have a right to their own opinions and not just yours.

It will be interesting to see how your comments are taken. I said the same thing and was bullied by the usual suspects on the board. I wouldn't sweat it. Pointed comments on a flat sceen are unlikely to draw much blood. LOL trust me I have weathered many more battles with much more important people than the folks here in my life. I actually find them of a lot of amusment most of the time. Like most younger people, they think they know more than they really do.

It's the hypocrisy that I find amusing. And most times I don't think they even know they are guilty of it.

Again...No he didn't. It's what you are reading into it. And as usual, it's wrong. To spell it out once again....What he is saying is that once you get either a little older or more mature you realize you don't know everything and that other people have a right to their own opinions and not just yours.

I'm talking about the first sentence not the second.

It's pretty clear you people have NOT realized that you don't know everything when you are older; that's why old people can be such a pain in the ass to deal with on this board. They are more likely to be stubborn than younger posters, I'd argue. Young people are definitely stubborn too, but I certainly don't see any evidence that this is something that goes away with age. If the posters here are any indication, it gets worse.

Exactly. Thank you.

It will be interesting to see how your comments are taken. I said the same thing and was bullied by the usual suspects on the board. I wouldn't sweat it. Pointed comments on a flat sceen are unlikely to draw much blood. LOL trust me I have weathered many more battles with much more important people than the folks here in my life. I actually find them of a lot of amusment most of the time. Like most younger people, they think they know more than they really do.

It's the hypocrisy that I find amusing. And most times I don't think they even know they are guilty of it.

Yes I just "facepalm" often at what they post and just go on about my business. Its one of the reasons why this site doesn't have more regular posters. Unless you are part of their little clique you are doomed to being called names and anything and everything you say is frowned upon or completely disregarded as from a madman. I usually just shrug my shoulders and move on to more important things in life.

I just find it comical that some people (no names) feel like they need to make other people feel stupid to get their points across. I have met some of those people in real life and its even more comical b/c its clearly apparent that they are socially inept away from a keyboard

reminds me of the South Park "World of Warcraft" episode. :p

Yes I just "facepalm" often at what they post and just go on about my business. Its one of the reasons why this site doesn't have more regular posters. Unless you are part of their little clique you are doomed to being called names and anything and everything you say is frowned upon or completely disregarded as from a madman. I usually just shrug my shoulders and move on to more important things in life.

Maybe some people also don't appreciate being told that their opinions mean less because they are still in their youth.

That's not churl, is it?

I'm talking about the first sentence not the second.

It's pretty clear you people have NOT realized that you don't know everything when you are older; that's why old people can be such a pain in the ass to deal with on this board. They are more likely to be stubborn than younger posters, I'd argue. Young people are definitely stubborn too, but I certainly don't see any evidence that this is something that goes away with age. If the posters here are any indication, it gets worse.