March 4, 201214 yr I paid $79.99 for the authentic BP jersey. The caps were $30 I believe. Which is a few dollars less than everywhere else. But I buy at lids. Get a lids club card. I paid $27 each for my two new Miami marlins caps.
March 4, 201214 yr Mark Buehrle was randomly working the register at one of the kiosks. It was pretty cool.
March 4, 201214 yr ^ He seems like a such a good, down-to-earth guy. He's probably our most underrated acquisition.
March 4, 201214 yr Man, it was awesome. I took my camera and only ended up taking like 3 photos because I was so taken with the place. Also, the hot dogs are f'n great. We had the steak sandwiches. Pretty good, although pretty pricey.
March 4, 201214 yr In the future they really, really need to put out some kind of autograph schedule or something. Half the time I couldn't see the end of the line and determine who was actually signing. That and there were 4 stations, so the players I wanted could have been at any of them (although it seemed like the on-field booths had the best players).
March 4, 201214 yr Really amazing to be there. Kind of surreal. Never seen that many people wearing marlins gear.
March 4, 201214 yr Thank everyone for the photographs. It must have been a lot of fun, unfortunately I couldn't go due to my wife's illness. Keep her in your prayers. It's not an easy time right now.
March 4, 201214 yr Thank everyone for the photographs. It must have been a lot of fun, unfortunately I couldn't go due to my wife's illness. Keep her in your prayers. It's not an easy time right now. Sorry to hear that, best of luck to your wife. I hope she makes a full recovery.
March 4, 201214 yr Really amazing to be there. Kind of surreal. Never seen that many people wearing marlins gear. Yep, I felt the same way. I keep on expecting to find out that we're getting punk'd and moving to Las Vegas.
March 4, 201214 yr I keep on expecting to find out that we're getting punk'd and moving to Las Vegas. I've always said until I saw the ballpark completed, I won't be able to believe it actually happened. It's close enough now and it still feels surreal. Maybe I need to see a game take place to accept this is real.
March 4, 201214 yr Thank everyone for the photographs. It must have been a lot of fun, unfortunately I couldn't go due to my wife's illness. Keep her in your prayers. It's not an easy time right now. Sorry to hear this news, I hope she gets better really soon. I can understand your feelings, ill say a little prayer for you and your wife.
March 4, 201214 yr Really amazing to be there. Kind of surreal. Never seen that many people wearing marlins gear. I wanna feel that feel, bro!
March 4, 201214 yr Really amazing to be there. Kind of surreal. Never seen that many people wearing marlins gear. Yep, I felt the same way. I keep on expecting to find out that we're getting punk'd and moving to Las Vegas. Wouldn't bother me none!
March 4, 201214 yr A slideshow with over 100 photos taken by members here who attended Fan Fest can be found at http://bit.ly/zSnokK
March 4, 201214 yr Thank everyone for the photographs. It must have been a lot of fun, unfortunately I couldn't go due to my wife's illness. Keep her in your prayers. It's not an easy time right now. Sorry to hear that, best of luck to your wife. I hope she makes a full recovery. Stage 4 cancer, we are hoping for a miracle, but are in the process of choosing hospice care by next week. It started out as a routine breast exam and now this. My jewel of 30 years. I don't know what else to say or I will start crying again.....I've been doing a lot of that lately.
March 4, 201214 yr Oh I will say this, I don't care if you don't like me on this board or not, but everyone, go get your regular exams and don't put them off for anything else. Make time for them !
March 4, 201214 yr Thank everyone for the photographs. It must have been a lot of fun, unfortunately I couldn't go due to my wife's illness. Keep her in your prayers. It's not an easy time right now. Sorry to hear this news, I hope she gets better really soon. I can understand your feelings, ill say a little prayer for you and your wife. Thanks brother, its most appreciated.
March 4, 201214 yr Author http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7197/6952358977_a4e6a8524f_b.jpg http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7188/6952360189_c942001315_b.jpg http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7193/6952353347_c7dedf6692_b.jpg http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7059/6952352061_79d37a80f4_b.jpg
March 4, 201214 yr The ability to use a debit card for food is nice as well. Being able to order from your phone is going to be amazing.
March 5, 201214 yr Was anything mentioned about pre-game autographs by the dugouts during BP? One of my favorite activities, but I'm concerned that area looks completely separated and unaccessible from the rest of the seats. Any ideas where the player parking lot is?
March 5, 201214 yr Was anything mentioned about pre-game autographs by the dugouts during BP? One of my favorite activities, but I'm concerned that area looks completely separated and unaccessible from the rest of the seats. Any ideas where the player parking lot is? They aren't actually unaccessible, you can get down there. That said, it didn't look like they were allowing just anybody down there, but this might be different before games.
March 5, 201214 yr The ability to use a debit card for food is nice as well. Being able to order from your phone is going to be amazing. hopefully you'll be able to do it from ANY mobile phone and not just a damn android or iPhone
March 5, 201214 yr Pissed me off, waited in line for Stanton for an hour. About 3 mins before he leaves, he gets up and people started to skip in line. I was like 2 back, and he passed me over and took off. Up comes Pissy Hanley, who signs his name with a f***ing G because he didn't like what he was signing. On my girlfriends photo he signed in black sharpie over a black part. If he didn't want to sign it he could have said so. Worst part is the Nazi Security Guard who came over from Sunlife. His old red faced ass started threating those who were in line for an hour to get kicked out. Such BS. Only reason why I waited in line was for Stanton, I wouldn't even wait 5 minutes for Hanley. Seriously, this: Is hard to believe is signed by this person: What a waste of a perfectly good ball. I wish I could have gotten Stanton to sign it. Even if he just put a smily face I woulda been happy.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.