4/14 Post Game

gizmo

That was tough to watch. Made me regret buying mlb.tv. Had I not bought it, that probably wouldn't have hurt as much. May not watch the game tomorrow just to take a couple of days off.

I'm going to sit through the pain again as much as I don't want to, have to be a diehard like Erick.

We noticed.

You're like WildCard, except way dumber.

That was tough to watch. Made me regret buying mlb.tv. Had I not bought it, that probably wouldn't have hurt as much. May not watch the game tomorrow just to take a couple of days off.

I'm going to sit through the pain again as much as I don't want to, have to be a diehard like Erick.

We noticed.

He's actually WildMarlinMan2003 reincarnated.

For all those that say, it's early in the season... I believe in winning every game possible, even the April ones

I agree. Philly and Atlanta havent really been doing well so it would be nice to win these games that we should be winning so we could have some room for later in the season when we go on little losing streaks.

Bell's fastball velocity is not the same as the past couple of years. He normally averages 94 on his fastball and he came into the night averaging 92.7 this year. And while I'm not 100% sure, I don't recall him throwing a fastball harder than 92 tonight. If he did, he didn't throw many.

Not to mention his breaking ball looked like batting practice.

He averaged 93.41 tonight and nearly all of his fastballs topped 92.

How do you get that information so quickly?

I think http://www.brooksbaseball.net/pfxVB/pfx.php? updates in real time, or as close to it as it can.

You're the worst.

Were you even here last year after June?

You don't have a single opinion that you can stick to because you base all of what you say on the present without looking at historical facts.

One night Gaby Sanchez will suck to you; the next night he'll be "Tebow" (which basically means the same thing honestly, but since you're a Gator fan I'm sure Tebow is the definition of awesome to you).

He makes me want to go pick up Mike, because he cant drive, and throw eggs at his house.

You're the worst.

You don't have a single opinion that you can stick to because you base all of what you say on the present without looking at historical facts.

One night Gaby Sanchez will suck to you; the next night he'll be "Tebow" (which basically means the same thing honestly, but since you're a Gator fan I'm sure Tebow is the definition of awesome to you).

He makes me want to go pick up Mike, because he cant drive, and throw eggs at his house.

Actually, I can drive. Very well.

From now on, I want every Marlins player to say this prayer quickly before coming up to bat or pitch:

"And Shepherds we shall be

For thee, my Lord, for thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand

Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

So we shall flow a river forth to Thee

And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."

YES, THE BOONDOCK SAINTS PRAYER!

You're the worst.

Actually, I can drive. Very well.

That very well may be true and my apologies but in this scenario in my mind to egg his house because he annoys me, you cant.

We noticed.

Nah, he doesn't spout wacky political rhetoric.

That's what we have "..." for.

We noticed.

Nah, he doesn't spout wacky political rhetoric.

That's what we have "..." for.

I mean the whole flip-flip sort of deal.

This made me think of this:

http://warprayer.org/

tl;dr version, from Wiki:

An unnamed country goes to war, and patriotic citizens attend a church service for soldiers who have been called up. The people call upon their God to grant them victory and protect their troops. Suddenly, an "aged stranger" appears and announces that he is God's messenger. He explains to them that he is there to speak aloud the second part of their prayer for victory, the part which they have implicitly wished for but have not spoken aloud themselves: the prayer for the suffering and destruction of their enemies. What follows is a grisly depiction of hardships inflicted on war-torn nations by their conquerors. The story ends pessimistically with the man, perhaps not surprisingly, being ignored.