4/20 Post Game

I Love Me Some Fish

I think we can't make the winning series in Washington.

Too dominent Nats starting pitchers are ready to kill us.

Tomorrow matchup is Anibal vs. Strasburg.

We should take tonight's game, but we couldn't.

I will be relieved, if we avoid the "swept" by Nats.

I think we can't make the winning series in Washington.

Too dominent Nats starting pitchers are ready to kill us.

Tomorrow matchup is Anibal vs. Strasburg.

We should take tonight's game, but we couldn't.

I will be relieved, if we avoid the "swept" by Nats.

They are good team, and with Werth and Laroche hitting, its no wonder they have the best record in baseball. Hopefully the league figures out their young arms out soon.

We lost :(

Abolish the gray jerseys.

Way to early to blame the jerseys. I blame the sh*tty nonexistent offense.

Two great words about BIg Z. NO Walks!

Fish of the game.

Curious- did anyone else seem to think the grey jerseys had a blue hue to it. Like san diegos last year? I liked it.

We lost :(

Abolish the gray jerseys.

Way to early to blame the jerseys. I blame the sh*tty nonexistent offense.

Two great words about BIg Z. NO Walks!

Fish of the game.

Curious- did anyone else seem to think the grey jerseys had a blue hue to it. Like san diegos last year? I liked it.

Throughout the course of a season there are gonna be days like this, so it's not that concerning. However, I do believe Giancarla needs to consider going back to "Big Mike"

If you're mocking him with the "a" at the end of his name, that's pretty bad form.

That said, he's really been missing. Over the last 2 years he had ~13% of his hits going for extra bases, and ~7% of his hits were homers. This year, those numbers are at 8% and 0%.

Throughout the course of a season there are gonna be days like this, so it's not that concerning. However, I do believe Giancarla needs to consider going back to "Big Mike"

If you're mocking him with the "a" at the end of his name, that's pretty bad form.

That said, he's really been missing. Over the last 2 years he had ~13% of his hits going for extra bases, and ~7% of his hits were homers. This year, those numbers are at 8% and 0%.

edit: i think you meant XBH/AB or XBH/PA. Stanton has 49.5% of his hits going for extra bases.

edit: i think you meant XBH/AB or XBH/PA. Stanton has 49.5% of his hits going for extra bases.

Oh, ya. Good catch. Similar average all 3 years, though, so any of those stats would basically give you the same idea, but I definitely labeled it wrong.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.