September 12, 201214 yr well i left in like the third and saw on twitter that JJ was throwing a no hitter into the 6th. Then came home and saw that we lost in the same fashion we lose about 12-15 times a year.
September 12, 201214 yr that Gorkys is some leadoff hitter, lets keep throwing him out there. :thumbup
September 12, 201214 yr Some bad luck happened. Stanton has been revealed weakest point that chasing the bad or breaking pitched pall. 2012 Fish = A team donating a win to others, easily.
September 13, 201214 yr I remember when Post Game topics would get an average of twenty to thirty replies, wow, look at them now.
September 13, 201214 yr Stanton has been revealed weakest point that chasing the bad or breaking pitched pall. Erm, no. He's just streaky with that. There are times when all he hits out are breaking balls and he lays off the ones in the dirt. He gets fastballs blown by him in this stretch, starts slumping, then turns it around, gets it going for a couple weeks, then plbblt. Back to the breaking balls. His weakest point is inconsistency at pitch recognition right now.
September 13, 201214 yr I remember when Post Game topics would get an average of twenty to thirty replies, wow, look at them now. Eh it always happens around this time. The Bandwagon Boarders always ditch us.
September 13, 201214 yr I personally miss the days where Game Threads were, on average, 30 pages, regardless of situation. A ton of people left between 2005 and 2006, though.
September 13, 201214 yr Sooo anyone going to the Braves games? I'm hitting up Bobblehead night. That and Saying goodbye to Chipper. Our team is so disappointing
September 13, 201214 yr I will be there on Reyes bobblehead night too! I will have more fun with that bobblehead than at the actual game!
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.