Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott Cousins is recalled.

Featured Replies

  • Author

It really makes no sense why more Coghlan and Cousins weren't brought up in the first place at the expansion. Instead your stuck scrambling to get a player due to injuries who probably hasn't been doing many baseball activities since the end of AAA.

  • Author

Thought they were ... hmm. OK then.

I was thinking Jupiter, Greensboro and Zephyrs.

 

 

It was just Jupiter and Greensboro. I think the zephyrs had a pretty sh*tty season.

Thought they were ... hmm. OK then.

I was thinking Jupiter, Greensboro and Zephyrs.

 

 

It was just Jupiter and Greensboro. I think the zephyrs had a pretty sh*tty season.

Actually the Zephyrs weren't elimenated until the last the last week of the season, also didn't help having the hurricane hit NOLA either. Either way Cogs and Cousins should have been up already for depth. Not much else at AAA to help the big club anyway unless you want Aguila

Most teams, on the other hand, get super excited about their September callups that come up for depth.

Scott Cousins is to blame for everything. After he ran over Buster Posey, the downward spiral into oblivion began.

 

I will now do a Hiro and prevent this from happening.

Scott Cousins is to blame for everything. After he ran over Buster Posey, the downward spiral into oblivion began.

 

I will now do a Hiro and prevent this from happening.

 

 

Nice "Heroes" reference. I liked that show......I may be the only person that watched every episode :sax

Scott Cousins is to blame for everything. After he ran over Buster Posey, the downward spiral into oblivion began.

 

I will now do a Hiro and prevent this from happening.

 

 

Nice "Heroes" reference. I liked that show......I may be the only person that watched every episode :sax

 

First season was awesome - 2nd season was good... and then it died

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.