Marlins sign Japanese League pitcher

...sometime on the morning of January 1st, 2013...

Beinfest: So on the Lotte free agent roster we have Nyugen, Maichinoku, Makinabi, Mathis, Misawa, Muk....

Loria: Woah woah woah, there's a Mathis in Japan!? SIGN HEEEM!!!

Beinfest: Um...

Jennings: Oh god, here we go.

Loria: This team doesn't go anywhere without having every single baseball-playing Mathis available! Bank on it!

Beinfest: But...

Loria: Just do it!

Hill: Lol, like Nike! Yeah boi!

Loria: Shut up Pendleton, you're fired!

Hill: Damnit, dawg!

Loria: Admin...

Beinfest: Already on it sir, we're contacting him as we speak, he'll be signed by the end of the week.

Loria: ::cackles:: Whatcha gonna do when Mathis-Mania runs wild on you, brothers!!!

Samson: Jeffrey, what's Hill still doing here?

Hill: ::fumbling through his iPhone at a rapid pace:: Hold up hold up, Google is showing me a Rebecca Mathis, centerfielder on the Oregon Reindeers girls middle school softball team... whaddya think boss?

Loria: You're rehired, Puckett!

Beinfest: So on the Lotte free agent roster we have Nyugen, Maichinoku, Makinabi, Mathis, Misawa, Muk....

Loria: This team doesn't go anywhere without having every single baseball-playing Mathis available! Bank on it!

Beinfest: Already on it sir, we're contacting him as we speak, he'll be signed by the end of the week.

Loria: ::cackles:: Whatcha gonna do when Mathis-Mania runs wild on you, brothers!!!

Hill: ::fumbling through his iPhone at a rapid pace:: Hold up hold up, Google is showing me a Rebecca Mathis, centerfielder on the Oregon Reindeers girls middle school softball team... whaddya think boss?

If this doesnt have 50+ likes it will be a travesty!

I'm pretty sure first post was kinda racist...

I mean, Michael Hill became M-Dogg.

Really, you should have gone all the way racist. Beinfest should have been eating whitefish salad with a bagel and lox... Samson should have been going on about how they needed to get this done before nightfall on the Sabbath... Loria should have been cheap...

I knew this guy. Just half season of 2011, Mathis played at Korea Baseball Organization.

After that, he signed with Red Sox AAA team.

On July 2012, he signed with Chiba Lotte Marines (Japanese league).

1-4, 6.49 ERA with only 26.1 inning-pitched.

I recommend don't expect too much about him.

R.Vandenhurk was cut- get heeemmmm!

I had dinner with Vandy a few years ago, he's a real nice guy. I wish him luck in whichever foreign league he is going to.

Today, Samsung Lions (from Korea Baseball Organization) announce to sign Holland Hammer via Korea mass media.

BK, Chris Seddon and Vandenhurk...Now, a couple of former Marlin would play in South Korea.