Winter Warm Up (formerly FanFest) 2013

According to those two articles, it seems pretty scaled back. Nothing about other things for sale (cards, etc...) or even open mike Q&A's.

Of course. Why would they have Q&A's when all the Q's would be negative and them getting ripped. They'd have no A's for that. Don't blame them. It'll change back to normal Fanfest down the road.

According to those two articles, it seems pretty scaled back. Nothing about other things for sale (cards, etc...) or even open mike Q&A's.

Of course. Why would they have Q&A's when all the Q's would be negative and them getting ripped. They'd have no A's for that. Don't blame them. It'll change back to normal Fanfest down the road.

I understand that reasoning. But it never stopped them before. Of course "before" they weren't labeled as having conned the city and county out of millions. And "before" they hadn't muzzled Samson. I guess it goes along with (paraphrasing), "This is a new and different franchise."

I spoke to a friend of mine, who's a season ticket holder, and he told me that the team told him that it was going to be an event just for them.

Should be a nice intimate gathering.

I estimate ~50.

I wonder if those who canceled their packages since last year will be invited. Then I could see at least 1,000.

If they're wanting to make it look like people are interested in the team though, which they definitely are, I highly doubt it will be season ticket holders only. This is South Florida. They give out free shit. People will go even if they don't know what a baseball is.

Winter Warm Up is open to public but there will be a season ticket holder only event that day as well. Think of it like VIP at FanFest but with less people getting the pass.

What's the season ticket holder event? I plan on taking my nephew but I'm not sure what will he be going for. He likes meeting the players and getting autographs even if he doesn't know who they are.