Post game MIA @ WAS 4-1-2013

canefandynasty

Guest Guest

Nolasco looked good except for those 2 pitches to Harper, that's a very positive sign. Lots of nasty pitches.

Guest Guest

Nolasco looked good except for those 2 pitches to Harper, that's a very positive sign. Lots of nasty pitches.

The 2nd HR pitch was actually pretty good. It was just a better piece of hitting by Mr. douchebag

Fair enough, let's go with 1 bad pitch then.

I'm not too downbeat after that. After all, Strasburg is one of the most dominant pitchers in the Majors when he's firing strikes. Nolasco pitched much better than expected.

Ok, the offense sucked and probably will many times this year, however we will have a better chance when it's not Strasburg we're facing.

It's understandable that the team is probably not going to be good, but what happened in the 7th inning today can't happen. Hopefully, it doesn't happen much.

Like, I get that they're not overly talented, but at least be fundamentally sound this year.

I'm not too downbeat after that. After all, Strasburg is one of the most dominant pitchers in the Majors when he's firing strikes. Nolasco pitched much better than expected.

Ok, the offense sucked and probably will many times this year, however we will have a better chance when it's not Strasburg we're facing.

I don't think Stras looked that good. He left a lot of pitches in the zone although his fastball was smokin mph wise. I think the Coghlan/Polanco sandwich is one of the worst ideas I've ever seen in a baseball lineup

I don't think Stras looked that good. He left a lot of pitches in the zone although his fastball was smokin mph wise. I think the Coghlan/Polanco sandwich is one of the worst ideas I've ever seen in a baseball lineup

JP, Polanco, Stanton, Ruggiano. What is so hard about that?

I also would rather see Ruggiano get the starts.

Strasberg got way too much credit. We just had no f***ing patience and made him more successful than he should have been.

I agree. Strasburg is actually better than how he pitched today which is pretty scary for us...