Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Massive Marlins Merch BLOWOUT Sale!

Featured Replies

HEADS UP!

 

For those that live locally in the Miami-Dade/Broward area, the Dicks Sporting Goods in Pembroke Pines on Pines Blvd is having a HUGE Marlins Merchandise sale going on! Real nice stuff.

 

All Nike Dri-Fit High Performance Shirts which are 29.99 and UP are $10.98 (They have mostly Black and Orange, few Grays left):

 

 

All Nike and Majestic Dri-Fot Polos are 21.97. These are a STEAL! I got one as a gift in December and it was $59.99.

 

 

 

They also have some hats and misc NIke/47Band Cotton Tees for 9.99 and real nice Nike and Majestic Jackets for 24.99 which are usually 69.99 and up. Both MEN and WOMEN!

 

 

Good finds there! Whoever does find there way out there they have a rack right in the front as you walk in but the majority of the stuff is on the back on 2 racks. :gofish

  • Author

Thought this would be a thread about the Marlins trading players

 

 

LMAO!! Sad.. but true! Edited the title just in case...

There are alot. Some up front and some in the back. I just picked up seven for myself. I'm returning the two shirts I paid 70 for back to lids locker room.

 

Worth it. The nike dri fits are perfect as an undershirt for work by the way.

 

They also have heat shirts for 4, and dolphins old style jerseys

I will only wear classic Marlins stuff.

 

 

Well, yeah. I dislike these new colors and the orange, ugh.

I will only wear classic Marlins stuff.

 

 

Well, yeah. I dislike these new colors and the orange, ugh.

 

 

Well, its a good thing they still sell black and grey shirts with the new logo.

I'm wearing my bright orange cap and almost pure teal jersey with '97 World Series patch when I see the first game in Kansas City. I don't give a f*** about fashion.

At least the Marlins and Dolphins basically switched colors... I love the new Dolphin teal.

 

Dolphins wear aqua. Teal is Jacksonville.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.