8/11 Post Game

Michael

I try, I try...I just feel like this team isn't good enough at being bad to beat the reigning champions of terrible. Maybe In a couple years... I'm optimistic we can challenge them for the crown.

No no, our opportunity is NOW. In a couple of years, we won't be there!

I try, I try...I just feel like this team isn't good enough at being bad to beat the reigning champions of terrible. Maybe In a couple years... I'm optimistic we can challenge them for the crown.

No no, our opportunity is NOW. In a couple of years, we won't be there!

Exactly.

You think Colin Moran knows how to not walk? LOL, you're crazy. That kid ain't good enough to not get on base, we have no chance. The time is now. NAO.

At this point, i dont see this offense improving enough to not get a bottom 3 pick. It would be nice to catch Houston though and go #1 overall. Anything is possible and the schedule is pretty tough coming up still. Redmond needs to step it up and start Ruggiano every game so it improves our chances of getting said pick.

All jokes aside, I'm confident we'll get a top 3 pick. Check MLBTR's reverse standings. We are tied with the White Sox for the second pick, and then comes Milwaukee which is 7 games behind us.

I don't think we'll catch Houston, though.

Unfortunately there's only one clear favorite so merely being in the top 3 isn't as satisfying as it's been in some other years.

All jokes aside, I'm confident we'll get a top 3 pick. Check MLBTR's reverse standings. We are tied with the White Sox for the second pick, and then comes Milwaukee which is 7 games behind us.

I don't think we'll catch Houston, though.

Unfortunately there's only one clear favorite so merely being in the top 3 isn't as satisfying as it's been in some other years.

And that's a damn shame. Rodon was born in Miami and is of Cuban ancestry. While I'm convinced it does nothing for the club PR-wise, I personally prefer plays with Miami ties all else equal.

However, this draft is deeper than last year's so a top 3 pick should still net us something significant.