8/29 Rainbow Fish at Walgreens's

mrchainsaw

Guest Vince0926

Bender robot, I'm so sad. So so sad. But yes, happy I'm not here at the game. I'm straight edge but this may convince me to start drinking.

Guest Vince0926

Bender robot, I'm so sad. So so sad. But yes, happy I'm not here at the game. I'm straight edge but this may convince me to start drinking.

I, too, am straight-edge.Nice!!! No drugs no drinking. And in 32 days no marlins at my tv yayyyy

I, too, am straight-edge.Nice!!! No drugs no drinking. And in 32 days no marlins at my tv yayyyy

At least we have the Dolphins to upset us! :D

I, too, am straight-edge.

I, too, cannot hold back on declaring my straight-edgedness to the world at every opportunity and must inform you all that I also am straight-edge!

I, too, am straight-edge.

I, too, cannot hold back on declaring my straight-edgedness to the world at every opportunity and must inform you all that I also am straight-edge!

No, we're straight-edge, not vegans.