Die Season Die

JackRubysDog

Apart from Jose, easily my least favorite Marlin team ever . Can't help being a fan, it is who I am, but most games were as enjoyable to watch as sitting through a root canal. Loria is the worst owner in sports but even he can't let this happen again

He can't help it, he tries but some things are just ordained in the DNA. But he did sign Conine and Urbina.

I think Stanton should be under good, too.

But yea. Terrible season.

Not this season.

Although he has kinda sorta turned it around at times sorta.

I wouldn't put Stanton under good. His RISP performance sucked and played its role in sinking this team.

But have to say there are other good marks to give out, to the bullpen and Shrek in particular, and to the young starters for how they pitched during the middle stretch of the season. Shame they all blew a gasket last couple of months, through I'd like to think a part of that can be ascribed to the constant pressure of having to hold the other team to no more than one run to give this sorry ass team a chance to win.

I think Stanton should be under good, too.

But yea. Terrible season.

Not this season.

Although he has kinda sorta turned it around at times sorta.

I don't agree. Considering what he did last season, it's disappointing. But he's been a good player. He's been our only above average positional player offensively.

Stanton has been disappointing this season.

And yet, he's still having a good season. He shouldn't be listed under bad.

I wouldn't consider that a positive if he's performing well below a level we know he's capable of providing.

Yeah, he's definitely an above average for his position, but a 0.100 OPS regression should be considered "bad."

I'd be very surprised if we went into next season with the team (particularly the infield) that we had this season. I just can't believe they would go through this again.

I think Dietrich and Morrison will be in the infield for next season. Not sure about 3rd base, but I think they'll keep Hecchcavarria at SS. Yelich should be in LF. They'll probably keep Mathis at C.

So I could see changes at third and center field, possibly.

I'd be very surprised if we went into next season with the team (particularly the infield) that we had this season. I just can't believe they would go through this again.

I think Dietrich and Morrison will be in the infield for next season. Not sure about 3rd base, but I think they'll keep Hecchcavarria at SS. Yelich should be in LF. They'll probably keep Mathis at C.

Marisnick/Ozuna/Ruggiano in center, most likely. Coghlan could man third [not the best option but eh].

We'll see!

Marisnick/Ozuna/Ruggiano in center, most likely. Coghlan could man third [not the best option but eh].

We'll see!

I would rather leave Marisnick and Ozuna in Double A all season long, but they'll probably call them up.

I would hate to see Coghlan start. Watch them sign Yuniesky Betancourt, though.

We'll see!

I would rather leave Marisnick and Ozuna in Double A all season long, but they'll probably call them up.

Why ALL season long? I'd say give em til June, see how that goes. Ruggiano/Yelich can hold down center til then.

We'll see!

Why ALL season long? I'd say give em til June, see how that goes. Ruggiano/Yelich can hold down center til then.

Ozuna has about 50 PA at Double A. I think he needs the time. For Marisnick, he looks over matched. I could probably get behind Marisnick coming up in June because he has time in Double A. I would much rather have a platoon there with Ruggiano and have Marisnick stay down, though.

Ozuna has about 50 PA at Double A. I think he needs the time. For Marisnick, he looks over matched. I could probably get behind Marisnick coming up in June because he has time in Double A. I would much rather have a platoon there with Ruggiano and have Marisnick stay down, though.

Well, June or July for Ozuna. He can get at least 200-300 PAs in that span. I don't think he needs April-August in AA.

But, we'll see.

Marisnick, I agree about.

Who knows how this garbage affected Marisnick's development. They called him up, he was overmatched and then benched by the time AA season had ended. Only in this organization...

I hope both Ozuna and Marisnick stay in the minors next year. Move Marisnick up to AAA by June if he's raking.

AAA would be good for confidence, I'll say that.