Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6/2 Post Game

Featured Replies

  • Author

You dick hole. This is my job :(

 

YOU WEREN'T PREPARED FOR THE WOLFPACK

Hello. How 'bout that ride in? I guess that's why they call it Sin City. You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one-man wolf pack. But when the Marlins brought Randy home, I knew he was one of my own. And my wolf pack, it grew by one. So there, there were two of us in the wolf pack...I was alone first in the pack, and then Randy joined in later. And six months ago, when Randy introduced me to you guys, I thought "wait a second, could it be?" And now I know for sure, I just added all of you to my wolf pack. All of us wolves, running around the desert together, in Las Vegas, looking for strippers and cocaine. So tonight, I make a toast! Awoooooooooooooooo!!!

Wait. Kevin Gregg is a marlin?

We got tired of Shrek blowing close games, so we brought back superman.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.