Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BA Top 20 prospects

Featured Replies

So from my personal top 20 prospects list the Marlins have traded or let go #1 (Heaney), #2 (Moran), #7 (Desclafani), #13 (Wallach), #14 (Barnes), and #15 (Canha).

 

Well it was fun having a minor league system. Next year's Adopt a Marlin Draft should be full of scotch and broken dreams.

 

Um...hello?

 

We are the only team projected to have a Solano in the Major Leagues and a Solano in the Minor Leagues.

 

#GoSolanoGo

 

 

Um...hello?

 

We are the only team projected to have a Solano in the Major Leagues and a Solano in the Minor Leagues.

 

#GoSolanoGo

 

 

Why keep solano A on the 25 man roster at this point? He can only actually play 2b

 

 

Why keep solano A on the 25 man roster at this point? He can only actually play 2b

 

 

 

You know damn well he'll be on the team all year.

  • Author

Baseball America has released their top ten prospects for the organization, found in the free area

 

http://www.baseballamerica.com/majors/2015-miami-marlins-top-10-prospects/

 

I'm sure it had a different make up at the beginning of the week

 

#1 Kolek, #2 Realmuto, #3Nicolino, #4 Urena, #5Romero, #6 German, #7Soto, #8 Williams, #9 Br. Anderson, #10 Garcia

 

 

I would agree with Conley working his way back in the top 10 when healthy and Rosa right on the fringe as well

 

 

 

I'm hoping Rosa can become a legit prospect. We desperately need one at 1B right now.

German and Anderson have the most upside on that list outside of Kolek. They are key.

 

Rosa did show some flashes though I wonder he didn't rise a little more. And I'm glad Jarlin Garcia didn't get scooped up in Rule V.

 

 

Baseball America has released their top ten prospects for the organization, found in the free area

 

http://www.baseballamerica.com/majors/2015-miami-marlins-top-10-prospects/

 

I'm sure it had a different make up at the beginning of the week

 

#1 Kolek, #2 Realmuto, #3Nicolino, #4 Urena, #5Romero, #6 German, #7Soto, #8 Williams, #9 Br. Anderson, #10 Garcia

 

 

Yikes that's a rough top 10

 

 

Is it just me or is Justin Bohn a little underrated? He didn't even make the Marlins top 20 on MLB.com.

 

Seems weird for a supposed plus defender, plus runner whose only question was his bat, and who hit pretty well in his first full season at shortstop.

 

 

Is it just me or is Justin Bohn a little underrated? He didn't even make the Marlins top 20 on MLB.com.

 

Seems weird for a supposed plus defender, plus runner whose only question was his bat, and who hit pretty well in his first full season at shortstop.

 

I just can't see anyone he would replace in the top 10 from this list

 

 

I just can't see anyone he would replace in the top 10 from this list

 

Maybe not but not making the top 20?

 

 

I believe Bohn will make the top 20 prospect list before the season

 

He also had a good sowing in the AFL if I'm not mistaken. It feels like the huge gap between the perception of Avery Romero and Justin Bohn isn't in line with reality.

 

 

He also had a good sowing in the AFL if I'm not mistaken. It feels like the huge gap between the perception of Avery Romero and Justin Bohn isn't in line with reality.

 

 

 

Couldn't agree more.

Couldn't agree more.

 

And I like Brian Anderson more than both, although the Marlins are devaluing him a bit by moving him to third.

 

 

And I like Brian Anderson more than both, although the Marlins are devaluing him a bit by moving him to third.

 

 

 

Anderson at third is now the right decision though, since he has the most upside of our IF prospects and Gordon is now the long term second baseman.

He also had a good sowing in the AFL if I'm not mistaken. It feels like the huge gap between the perception of Avery Romero and Justin Bohn isn't in line with reality

 

Couldn't agree more. More versatile with the glove and better speed on the bases with just about the same numbers at the plate last year besides a lower BA but higher everything else. I guess draft results are playing a big part here.

 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.