November 29, 201411 yr Yelich at 3rd base...Huh? My sources tell me Squall has been sipping too much on the eggnog lately
November 30, 201411 yr Sources tells me we are going tk trade for cespedes and put stanton at first. Acquire corner OF and put yelich at 3rd. I needed a good laugh. thanks
November 30, 201411 yr My sources say we're signing Derek Jeter to be our primary team physician. Still not confirmed but rumor is the contract will be 4 years and the souls of 6 Yankee fans per year.
November 30, 201411 yr My sources say we're signing Derek Jeter to be our primary team physician. Still not confirmed but rumor is the contract will be 4 years and the souls of 6 Yankee fans per year. This is just more confusing than funny...
December 1, 201411 yr My sources tell me that BenderRobot is really David Samson. My sources tell me fuck you.
December 1, 201411 yr Yup, it's him! I'm short like Samson. Not sure if I'm as short as Samson, though. 5'7? How tall is Frodo?
December 2, 201411 yr Honestly, I'd rather just give Bour a shot. Big boy has pop, probably much better defender than Jones. Yup. And no probably's about the defensive part.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.