Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top C Prospects - mlb.com

Featured Replies

Holy hell, I just read the tidbit on Realmuto in his senior year of high school.

 

88 hits and 119 RBI? What the fuck, where's that now?

 

28 homers, too. Yeesh.

 

 

  • Author

Holy hell, I just read the tidbit on Realmuto in his senior year of high school.

 

88 hits and 119 RBI? What the fuck, where's that now?

 

28 homers, too. Yeesh.

 

offensive fuckery..

 

 

Holy hell, I just read the tidbit on Realmuto in his senior year of high school.

 

88 hits and 119 RBI? What the fuck, where's that now?

 

28 homers, too. Yeesh.

 

offensive fuckery..

 

 

 

Maybe a tiny ass field?

 

 

  • Author

Holy hell, I just read the tidbit on Realmuto in his senior year of high school.

 

88 hits and 119 RBI? What the fuck, where's that now?

 

28 homers, too. Yeesh.

 

offensive fuckery..

 

 

 

Maybe a tiny ass field?

 

 

 

his backyard?

 

 

Holy hell, I just read the tidbit on Realmuto in his senior year of high school.

 

88 hits and 119 RBI? What the fuck, where's that now?

 

28 homers, too. Yeesh.

 

offensive fuckery..

 

 

 

Maybe a tiny ass field?

 

 

 

his backyard?

 

 

 

Entirely possible.

 

He also hit .595 that year.

 

Batting average.

 

Slugged 1.337. Not even making that up.

 

 

I think it's cool he is ahead of Betancourt, who is considered a really good catcher and why they traded Gattis

 

 

Holy hell, I just read the tidbit on Realmuto in his senior year of high school.

 

88 hits and 119 RBI? What the fuck, where's that now?

 

28 homers, too. Yeesh.

 

The aluminum bats he used were pre-BB Core bats, the bats they had back then were rocket launchers

 

 

Holy hell, I just read the tidbit on Realmuto in his senior year of high school.

 

88 hits and 119 RBI? What the fuck, where's that now?

 

28 homers, too. Yeesh.

 

The aluminum bats he used were pre-BB Core bats, the bats they had back then were rocket launchers

 

 

 

Makes sense.

 

But still, that's ridiculous numbers D:

 

 

Holy hell, I just read the tidbit on Realmuto in his senior year of high school.

88 hits and 119 RBI? What the fuck, where's that now?

28 homers, too. Yeesh.

 

 

The aluminum bats he used were pre-BB Core bats, the bats they had back then were rocket launchers

 

Makes sense.

But still, that's ridiculous numbers D:

 

It's all but certain it must have been a very small field and a very bad district.

Holy hell, I just read the tidbit on Realmuto in his senior year of high school.

88 hits and 119 RBI? What the fuck, where's that now?

28 homers, too. Yeesh.

 

 

The aluminum bats he used were pre-BB Core bats, the bats they had back then were rocket launchers

Makes sense.

But still, that's ridiculous numbers D:

 

It's all but certain it must have been a very small field and a very bad district.

 

I haven't been pointing out when you say dumb things. This thing you posted...it was a dumb comment.

 

Realmuto's high school is in the heart of the Oklahoma City metro area which is pretty fertile baseball grounds. And as others have mentioned, which you then ignored for some reason, bats when Realmuto was in high school were juiced beyond belief.

 

Stop saying dumb things Wild Card.

 

 

So here's a crazier stat:

 

The value of the site skyrocketed during the Spike's absence from posting. I shit you not. Correlation? Causation. Yes.

 

 

Holy hell, I just read the tidbit on Realmuto in his senior year of high school.

88 hits and 119 RBI? What the fuck, where's that now?

28 homers, too. Yeesh.

 

The aluminum bats he used were pre-BB Core bats, the bats they had back then were rocket launchersMakes sense.

But still, that's ridiculous numbers D:It's all but certain it must have been a very small field and a very bad district.I haven't been pointing out when you say dumb things. This thing you posted...it was a dumb comment.

 

Realmuto's high school is in the heart of the Oklahoma City metro area which is pretty fertile baseball grounds. And as others have mentioned, which you then ignored for some reason, bats when Realmuto was in high school were juiced beyond belief.

 

Stop saying dumb things Wild Card.Your assumption is stupid. You might be right, but you might be terribly wrong. South Florida has "fertile baseball grounds" but there are plenty of districts that have terrible baseball teams to beat up on.

 

A good example is teams like American Heritage that get to beat the shit out of teams like Pinecrest. Of course they can pad their stats against other 2A opponents. Not to mention teams like Pinecrest play on a field that's like 300/330/300 and the opponents get to play there, too.

 

I use Pinecrest as an example because my brother played with Kurt Lipton back in the day, who was a Pinecrest stud, but he was hitting with those same bats on that tiny field. He had Realmuto numbers and he was a great player, sure. Hell he played at Vanderbuilt. But those numbers weren't real...

Wildturd wins.

 

 

 

He will find some way to say this is nonsensical trash and I need to buy a ticket back to shit city.

Wildturd wins.

 

 

 

He will find some way to say this is nonsensical trash and I need to buy a ticket back to shit city.

 

You do need to buy a ticket there, actually. Your mother and I are worried sick here in Shit City.

 

 

Wildturd wins.

 

 

He will find some way to say this is nonsensical trash and I need to buy a ticket back to shit city.

 

You do need to buy a ticket there, actually. Your mother and I are worried sick here in Shit City.

 

Miami?

 

Kidding.

Wildturd wins.

 

 

He will find some way to say this is nonsensical trash and I need to buy a ticket back to shit city.

You do need to buy a ticket there, actually. Your mother and I are worried sick here in Shit City.

 

Miami?

 

Kidding.

 

Close 'nuff.

 

 

Wildturd wins.

 

 

 

He will find some way to say this is nonsensical trash and I need to buy a ticket back to shit city.

 

 

Because it is nonsensical trash. I made no statement overall outside of pointing out that you made the absolute statement of "It's all but certain it must have been a very small field and a very bad district" which you have absolutely no way of fucking knowing.

 

 

Wildturd wins.

 

He will find some way to say this is nonsensical trash and I need to buy a ticket back to shit city.

Because it is nonsensical trash. I made no statement overall outside of pointing out that you made the absolute statement of "It's all but certain it must have been a very small field and a very bad district" which you have absolutely no way of fucking knowing.We both made assumptions and have absolutely no way of fucking knowing.

 

But people don't hit nearly .600 with nearly 30 homers and over 100 RBI in 25 fucking games without something being off. Those numbers are the definition of inflated. He hit .595 with 88 hits, so he averaged like 6 plate appearances a game in 7 inning games... I imagine his team must not have been facing the best competition.

 

I once watched a kid named Chad Colestock pitch a perfect game with 15 K's against a 6A team in SoFla. The catch was he faced Booker T Washington and it was only 5 innings because they won on mercy rule after scoring like 20 runs. Moral is there's always a catch when it's too good to be real, like a random kid striking out every batter he faces during the course of an entire game...

Wildturd wins.

 

 

He will find some way to say this is nonsensical trash and I need to buy a ticket back to shit city.

Because it is nonsensical trash. I made no statement overall outside of pointing out that you made the absolute statement of "It's all but certain it must have been a very small field and a very bad district" which you have absolutely no way of fucking knowing.

We both made assumptions and have absolutely no way of fucking knowing.

 

But people don't hit nearly .600 with nearly 30 homers and over 100 RBI in 25 fucking games without something being off. Those numbers are the definition of inflated. He hit .595 with 88 hits, so he averaged like 6 plate appearances a game in 7 inning games... I imagine his team must not have been facing the best competition.

 

I once watched a kid named Chad Colestock pitch a perfect game with 15 K's against a 6A team in SoFla. The catch was he faced Booker T Washington and it was only 5 innings because they won on mercy rule after scoring like 20 runs. Moral is there's always a catch when it's too good to be real, like a random kid striking out every batter he faces during the course of an entire game...

 

 

Except I didn't make any assumptions. At all. He played at a time when juiced bats were legal and played in an area that is plentiful in prep talent. All I did was point out why your assumption was ridiculous considering you have no idea. Notice, I never even said you were wrong. I pointed out your absolute statement was absurd.

 

How can you have watched so much high school baseball(if what you say is true) and still know absolutely nothing about the game? That is mind boggling to me.

 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.