Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Do you care that Fudge is gone?

Featured Replies

screw him, i cant wait to see him play for the padres/tigers/devil rays for a 2 year 14 million contract.

 

On opening day, when they say 'We would also like to thank Ivan Rodriguez' I can just imagine the boos overpowering that.

screw him, i cant wait to see him play for the padres/tigers/devil rays for a 2 year 14 million contract.

 

On opening day, when they say 'We would also like to thank Ivan Rodriguez' I can just imagine the boos overpowering that.

Maybe some Fudge on the Field to go along with the boos

can i get an impaler and a side order of pulpo? :lol

 

lets not forget that we NEED some bullpen help BAD.

 

but vlad fixes every problem...

can i get an impaler and a side order of pulpo? :lol

 

lets not forget that we NEED some bullpen help BAD.

 

but vlad fixes every problem...

Alfonseca hurts the team more than he helps it.

If he were to just leave, then I'd be really upset, bue we did every thing possible to keep him. The manner in which he left makes me hate him. I had great respect for him during the year, but now I have nothing but ill will towards him. That arrogant a** played chicken with us, and now he's out with no team interested in his services. His remarks were totally unfounded and I really hope he has to have the biggest piece of humble pie ever. :angry

  • Author

The good thing out of all this is that Fudge looks like the bad guy. Not the Marlins. We tried to resign him but we just couldn't because HE wanted the money we odn't even have.

 

Marlins = Good guys.

 

Fudge = Bad guy.

 

Good guys always win. :p

For a good part of last season I kept on saying to myself 10 million dollars for what. For the first two months or so he did nothing and I could not believe how many passed balls there were. I did change my mind quite a bit during the play offs as I felt that Fudge really put in tremendous effort to win the World Series. I also felt that our young pitchers really did well with him calling the games but to be perfectly honest. yes I would have loved to have him back but I totally agree that they should not sign a 4 year deal with him especially for 10 million dollars a year. He kept on saying how he loved playing in Miami so he could to be near his family so now his children will hardly see him during the playing season and also he will not be able to enjoy his beautiful house in Miami all because he could not agree on 2 million less a year. How much money does he need. Isn't his family and trying to defend the World Championship more important than that. I just hope that Ramon Castro can work well with our pitchers and his numbers are as good as Fudge''s so we can all say who needed him back.

:) Does anyone know where Fudge is going to go? Could he go to the Braves?

Unfortunately, I doubt it. I wish he would because that woud've meant I'd still be able to see him when I visit my sister in Atlanta. When my family visits my sister during baseball season and by coincidence the Marlins are playing the Braves at Turner Field, we usually go to a game.

 

But unfortunately P-udge is not going to be a Brave either. Oh well...

They're dumping payroll...as a matter of fact I dont think of anywhere he can go....except Japan.

nah, he will lower his demands eventually ala our boy Cliffy

Bye Fudge - and Admin, thanks for making my dreamhere come true - the Fudge name anyway.

 

Now we have $8M to spend on bullpen help and shoring up this team. We Vlad be in the picture, I dont know, but it is looking better each day...

 

Tim Worrell? Armando Benitez? Get me Lightenberg too...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.