April 25, 201511 yr Fantastic win. Bour was great filling in for a slumping Morse. Please get that sweep.
April 25, 201511 yr Kudo's to Tom Koehler, that was what our bullpen needed. And that HR by Stanton, OMG :heart
April 25, 201511 yr I had to work during the game but I did take my insurance dump before the game to insure a victory!!! Poop For Victory!!!
April 26, 201511 yr Btw, I think Jeff Conine did a Good job. Everytime I hear his voice I feel like iv been transported back to the 90s
April 26, 201511 yr good game be at .Giancarlo hitting bomb out park and Adeiny Hechavarria having other hr that big part game watching team hit well help too pitching getting much better too Tom Koehler's did well too ngood 7 innng bullpen got save other day only Morris was use good job marlins keep winning streak going
April 26, 201511 yr I'm worried about Gordon's SB ratio. 5 caught of 13 attempt. 62% SB wouldn't helping a team. It should be higher over 80%.
April 26, 201511 yr Bour is caveman Dude's got a sweet swing. Could bring some good value at the deadline. DH material in the AL.
April 26, 201511 yr I'm worried about Gordon's SB ratio. 5 caught of 13 attempt. 62% SB wouldn't helping a team. It should be higher over 80%. They just showed a clip from yesterday where Brett Butler was mic'd. Dee talking about what he did wrong, what he needs to do, and says he's still learning. I'm thinking he will improve that rate.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.