Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4/27 Post Game

Featured Replies

I was following on my phone and watching as the zeros went up. Then I saw we scored one and was thinking finally we can get one.

 

I mean are you fucking kidding? Seriously?

 

This is becoming a major problem as I mentioned in the last series. We cannot beat the mets and every single fucking thing goes their way.

 

And I didn't see it but what happened with Ozuna?

 

 

Disappointing loss and i know cishek is upset

 

 

This is only upsetting because it's the Mets. We're coming off a great winning streak and one shit inning did us in from what was an otherwise solid game. Can't win em all. I'm not losing sleep over this one. Get em tomorrow boys.

 

 

This is only upsetting because it's the Mets. We're coming off a great winning streak and one shit inning did us in from what was an otherwise solid game. Can't win em all. I'm not losing sleep over this one. Get em tomorrow boys.

 

​It was a solid game, but we had it. We HAD it. I'm hoping the bats come alive tomorrow and that this doesn't hurt us too much, but I just hate seeing us lose like this

 

 

Anyone else get a bad feeling when they saw Shrek warming up?

 

Ever since last year, he's not the same pitcher in a one run game

 

 

If Cosart pitches the way he did, we will be fine

 

​If Cishek pitches the way he did, we're fucked... and if he was crying at the end like it appeared he was, then get him the fuck out of the closer spot. He'll cry every time he fucks up.

 

 

Was he crying legit?

 

 

The players know they are 0-5 . I trust they will figure this out, possibly as soon as tomorrow.

 

 

Cishek has had several seasons with a poor start only to figure it out and rattle off twenty something saves in a row.

 

Again, if this wasn't the Mets it'd just be one nasty loss.

 

Yes I know we had it, it does sting. I just don't see any reason to harp on it. We just came off a succession of strong offensive games. I see no reason to think we won't come out strong tomorrow.

 

 

Cishek has had several seasons with a poor start only to figure it out and rattle off twenty something saves in a row.

 

Again, if this wasn't the Mets it'd just be one nasty loss.

 

Yes I know we had it, it does sting. I just don't see any reason to harp on it. We just came off a succession of strong offensive games. I see no reason to think we won't come out strong tomorrow.

 

You have a point. Check out last year's velocity chart: http://www.fangraphs.com/pitchfxo.aspx?playerid=6483&position=P&pitch=SI

 

He started off really low last year then picked it up. Here's hoping the same thing happens

 

 

We had chances anyways so its not just on cishek. Stanton didnt come through in the 8th either. Ozuna should have gotten to that ball in the 9th. So its just not only on him.

 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.