7/7 Post Game

Guest Vince0926

Sit back and think back to february/march of this year. Nobody thought this shit would go down. Very sad. And really a piece of shit team. My real highlights personally are the 4 game in person winning streak and the fernandez game.

Guest Vince0926

I miss casey mcgehee. No way would he let this shit go down. Bad trading him. And i knew this back in december. Followed by latos and his yearning for more money than he deserved. Just a colossal failure. Loria has to go and the other goons as well.

Guest Vince0926
and i almost bought tickets to watch Jose pitch this upcoming series, i better spend my money elsewhere

no thats a game you should go to.

I miss casey mcgehee. No way would he let this shit go down. Bad trading him. And i knew this back in december. Followed by latos and his yearning for more money than he deserved. Just a colossal failure. Loria has to go and the other goons as well.

What? Dude McGehee was DFAd twice already this year. He's been hitting like Mathis.

Guest Vince0926
What? Dude McGehee was DFAd twice already this year. He's been hitting like Mathis.

i feel he could have done better here. Not talking about him on the giants but rather be a vocal presence like last year. He undoubtedly cant do worse than morse. 

he sucked 

he had an out of control BABIP for the first half of the season

he sucked and it was great move

McGehee is tried for the lead in all of baseball in GIDP with 15.

He also only had 138 PA. The guy he's tied with, Andrelton Simmons, has 330 PA...or well over twice as many PA.

That's impressive for all the wrong reasons.