Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The competition to the bullpen

Featured Replies

Ramos, Morris, Jackson, Breslow, Ellington, Ege, Walansky

Yeah I've heard that Walansky has a heck of an arm. I heard he works it out frequently, even during the off-season.

 

 

I just noticed that without Capps, our starting pitching looks pretty legit in comparison to this bullpen. It kinda sucks.

 

 

2 people put Jackson???....yeah let's go with that.

 

 

He's a good bullpen option, caca as a starter though. 

 

I was hoping you'd say Todd jones benetiz nen Powell and Vladimir Nunez now that's a bullpen 

 

 

Ramos Dunn Morris Barraclough Jackson Ellington Hand

 

Barf.

 

 

Cunt Ramos, Dunn, Morris, Bear Claw, Jackson, Phelps, and the All Star middle reliever we're about to acquire in exchange for Brad Hand.

 

 

Cunt Ramos, Dunn, Morris, Bear Claw, Jackson, Phelps, and the All Star middle reliever we're about to acquire in exchange for Brad Hand.

 

Brad hand looks very Pittsburgh pirate-ish. I can picture him there.

 

 

Ramos Dunn and Morris are locks I think. 

 

Then: barraclough, Ellington, a lefty out of hand or breslow, and one of the long relievers between phelps and Jackson. 

 

I know we just signed Jackson but if the starters are Fernandez Chen Koehler cosart Conley for example. Something has to happen to either phelps or Jackson. Of the two I think I rather have phelps 

 

 

  • Author
Ramos Dunn and Morris are locks I think. 

 

Then: barraclough, Ellington, a lefty out of hand or breslow, and one of the long relievers between phelps and Jackson. 

 

I know we just signed Jackson but if the starters are Fernandez Chen Koehler cosart Conley for example. Something has to happen to either phelps or Jackson. Of the two I think I rather have phelps 

 

So Nicolino in the 3A ?

 

 

So Nicolino in the 3A ?

 

I think so yea. If anyone gets hurt at some point he'll probably be the first call up unless they decide to start phelps over nicolino. I'm most curious to see what happens with Jackson/phelps I feel the team can't carry both if neither wins a starting role. 

 

 

Ramos, Morris, Dunn, Barraclough, Jackson, Ellington, Hand.

 

Capps :(

 

It will probably be Phelps over Ellington.

 

 

Yeah I think, and this is what I hinted at with my 4th and 5th starter thread, if Conley does win a rotation spot and Cosart doesn't fail miserably, there's a chance carrying both Phelps and Jackson in the pen is redundant and a decision is gonna have to be made. I'd go with Phelps but the Marlins might go with Jackson. In a weird way I do wish there was a way we could keep both. They could both contribute this year, in the right roles.

 

 

It will probably be Phelps over Ellington.

 

You're probably right. I forgot we still had Phelps.

 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.