March 20, 201610 yr Because we have a culture of winning. For 8 innings. Then Jorge Julio, Heath Bell, and Cishek come to ruin it.
March 21, 201610 yr Because we have a culture of winning. For 8 innings. Then Jorge Julio, Heath Bell, and Cishek come to ruin it. Who will cry this season?
March 21, 201610 yr They shouldnt stick Nicolino in the BP. Send him down to AAA and get more starts.
March 21, 201610 yr They shouldnt stick Nicolino in the BP. Send him down to AAA and get more starts. He won't go to pen. Its AAA if he doesn't make rotation.
March 21, 201610 yr This bullpen seems like one of great potential but also one thats gonna blow a lot of games late to me. Way to much relying on guys that haven't proven anything and haven't shown consistency yet. Hopefully not but to me its gonna be a very inconsistent bullpen most likely.
March 21, 201610 yr Author This bullpen seems like one of great potential but also one thats gonna blow a lot of games late to me. Way to much relying on guys that haven't proven anything and haven't shown consistency yet. Hopefully not but to me its gonna be a very inconsistent bullpen most likely. I believe bullpen was the area that we reluctant to spend money mostly.
March 21, 201610 yr I believe bullpen was the area that we reluctant to spend money mostly. Not many options too
March 21, 201610 yr Losing Capps sucks of course but I'm really not worried about the bullpen. It might be more out of "any bullpen can be hit or miss any random year" so I guess I can't worry until seeing it in real action but I think we have enough parts to piece together a serviceable pen.
March 21, 201610 yr Losing Capps sucks of course but I'm really not worried about the bullpen. It might be more out of "any bullpen can be hit or miss any random year" so I guess I can't worry until seeing it in real action but I think we have enough parts to piece together a serviceable pen. I think the Marlins need to hire Paul Heyman as a hype-man for the bullpen. "My client, A.J. RRRRAMOS, is not intimidated by anyone."
March 21, 201610 yr Losing Capps sucks of course but I'm really not worried about the bullpen. It might be more out of "any bullpen can be hit or miss any random year" so I guess I can't worry until seeing it in real action but I think we have enough parts to piece together a serviceable pen. what makes you think that? The current pen's cumulative BB/9 last year was in the 4-5 range
March 21, 201610 yr what makes you think that? The current pen's cumulative BB/9 last year was in the 4-5 range If it makes you feel better, I had about a 4 BB/1 when I pitched.
March 21, 201610 yr what makes you think that? The current pen's cumulative BB/9 last year was in the 4-5 range I know and I understand that but as I said in my post I'm just not that concerned with them. It might be out of ignorance but I'm not sweating them.
March 21, 201610 yr I think the Marlins need to hire Paul Heyman as a hype-man for the bullpen. "My client, A.J. RRRRAMOS, is not intimidated by anyone." "My client Mike Dunn lives by the mantra of Eat Sleep Walk Someone Repeat."
March 22, 201610 yr Barraclough got assigned to NOLA today. That surprises me. Surprised me too but I guess he hasn't done well in ST
March 22, 201610 yr I really hope we don't have both phelps and Jackson in the pen. But now it is really looking that way. Ellington got sent down too. So what do we have? Ramos Dunn Morris Jackson phelps and maybe breslow? That's pretty shitty
March 23, 201610 yr Author Kyle Lohse is having a showcase in phoenix area tomorrow. 5 teams are slated to attend. — Jon Heyman (@JonHeyman) March 22, 2016 Would us be one of them ?
March 23, 201610 yr Kyle Lohse is having a showcase in phoenix area tomorrow. 5 teams are slated to attend. — Jon Heyman (@JonHeyman) March 22, 2016 Would us be one of them ? I don't know, I have fake sources. Ask Craig Mish or Andy Slater or the late @fish14
March 23, 201610 yr Author I don't know, I have fake sources. Ask Craig Mish or Andy Slater or the late @fish14 HA HA HA !!!
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.