4/26 Post Game

Exactly.  I don't think we were going to give anyone a fair shake, given the context.  However, almost everyone on here is being incredibly unfair to Preston.  His analysis was terrible at first, but he has improved in every single game.  It's not an easy job whatsoever, and he's coming into his own.  Eduardo has done an outstanding job.

Haven't listened to Preston since day one after he showed up to his job without doing a shred of research on his own team and being completely and utterly unprepared while making things up. 

Guest Vince0926
when stanton blasted off kershaw last night Preston said he thought someone was firing a shotgun and he ducked - clearly he knows his place

he was paying homage to that Miami shooting that occurred on Monday is my guess.

Guest Vince0926
To think anyone would even think to potentially maybe possibly compare Preston Wilson to Vin Scully is mind boggling 

they are way different IMO. vin scully is beyond boring and the cure for insomnia. preston is a blabber mouth who has not really improved. I like tommy. tommy would have flipped out at Stanton yesterday, not talk about shot guns.