4/26 Post Game

Bret Hart

Hey guys, woke up a little early this morning and imagined that the Marlins beat Kershaw including Stanton coming through in the clutch. This can't be true. I'm going back to sleep. When I wake up again I'll realize Kershaw no hit us, TK sucked, and Stanton struck out with the game on the line. #C0L.

Guest Guest

It's such a mindfuck that Preston Wilson and Vin Scully are calling the same baseball game. It's literally the worst broadcaster of all time opposed to the best broadcaster of all time.

Guest Guest
Where is this from? Please don't tell me Preston called him that.

Scully called him that like 10 times last night. It's ok, though because he's like 88 and a half. An old senile Scully is a million times better than Preston Wilson.

So yeah I didn't watch last night but it seems like it was a great team boosting win. Maybe this gets us off the losing 6 of 7 crap and shows this team they can beat the best... and in turn, maybe they beat the crap teams as well for once. Vince was preaching his fear of us doing well in LA and then stinking it up in Milwaukee but a good series like we're having so far can help us overcome that problem of underperforming against teams like the Brewers.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.