April 27, 201610 yr It was overmatched by TK. But Stanton and bullpen make him a winner. Thanks to Mattingly.
April 27, 201610 yr wooooowzaaas. I passed out after that Kershaw double, and saw the score this morning. Had to rub my eyes a few times to make sure it was the Marlins who had the 6.
April 27, 201610 yr Hey guys, woke up a little early this morning and imagined that the Marlins beat Kershaw including Stanton coming through in the clutch. This can't be true. I'm going back to sleep. When I wake up again I'll realize Kershaw no hit us, TK sucked, and Stanton struck out with the game on the line. #C0L.
April 27, 201610 yr Reminded me of 10/14/03. One out down 3-0 against a dominant pitcher. What a shocking win and totally unmarlinslike
April 27, 201610 yr Stanton doesn't care. Blah blah blah stfu. Go fish. You need to post that Meme again in the next Game Thread. MOJO.
April 27, 201610 yr went to sleep like 10:30 and woke up with a huge boner. Huger than usual. Wondered why. Checked score. Saw monster dong
April 27, 201610 yr One win is one win,no matter who their starting pitcher is. A win over Kershaw should count as three or four wins. It should be able to erase our sweep against Atlanta.
April 27, 201610 yr very good game. guys I'm telling we are sweeping the smurfs this is Donnie's payback
April 27, 201610 yr Those braves losses kill me. I can't stand the braves. Worst chant in sports. Sorry, brother.
April 27, 201610 yr we've now beaten kershaw and scherzer and lost to the braves 3 times! I'm using this stat on the Twitter.
April 27, 201610 yr It's such a mindfuck that Preston Wilson and Vin Scully are calling the same baseball game. It's literally the worst broadcaster of all time opposed to the best broadcaster of all time.
April 27, 201610 yr That Giovanni Stanton sure is a great hitter. Where is this from? Please don't tell me Preston called him that.
April 27, 201610 yr Where is this from? Please don't tell me Preston called him that. Scully called him that like 10 times last night. It's ok, though because he's like 88 and a half. An old senile Scully is a million times better than Preston Wilson.
April 27, 201610 yr So yeah I didn't watch last night but it seems like it was a great team boosting win. Maybe this gets us off the losing 6 of 7 crap and shows this team they can beat the best... and in turn, maybe they beat the crap teams as well for once. Vince was preaching his fear of us doing well in LA and then stinking it up in Milwaukee but a good series like we're having so far can help us overcome that problem of underperforming against teams like the Brewers.
April 27, 201610 yr Where is this from? Please don't tell me Preston called him that. Preston did say Dave Mattingly last night in the 1st inning.
April 27, 201610 yr Preston did say Dave Mattingly last night in the 1st inning. Ah yes I heard that.
April 27, 201610 yr Last Preston comment and then back to topic on a great win. I like that he's been showing a bit more emotion in the booth, on that Stanton jack against Stripling I thought he was going to jump through my tv.
April 27, 201610 yr Before correcting himself .000008 seconds later. Exactly. I think everyone is being a bit too hard on (giggity) P-Dog. He's not that bad. I listened to Scully in the past and fell asleep every time. Still miss Tommy doh. .
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.