Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4/28 marlins @ dodgers

Featured Replies

lets not forget Fernandez 3rd inning, runner on 1 and 3rd nobody out, and 3 K's. very instrumental later on, wouldn't you say?

 

Beethoven like.

 

 

I think it can honestly go either way. It makes me wonder how everything would have been organized if Capps was healthy.

 

Capps might've been the closer. Closer or setup, the bullpen would look pretty legit right now if we had him. 

 

 

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssss

 

 

The bullpen has settled into its own and right now with barraclough phelps and Ramos we look pretty good. Ureña also promising. We still lack a lefty that can be tough on LHH. Maybe it can be Ege but he's been wild the last few outings. 

 

 

Wow. Possible first ever sweep in LA. I was not aware that they had never swept LA in LA.

 

 

Culture of winning your first 4 game road series in 12 years

 

 

Wow. Possible first ever sweep in LA. I was not aware that they had never swept LA in LA.

 

I think he said 4 game sweep. We may have had a three game sweep. In 2012 I think. 

 

 

The bullpen has settled into its own and right now with barraclough phelps and Ramos we look pretty good. Ureña also promising. We still lack a lefty that can be tough on LHH. Maybe it can be Ege but he's been wild the last few outings. 

 

I know everyone hates Dunn, but he's better than Ege and Breslow. 

 

Edit: Raudel Lazo could also be an option later on in the year. 

 

 

Wow. Possible first ever sweep in LA. I was not aware that they had never swept LA in LA.

 

never have. wanna hear something cool?

 

world champion years, 1997 and 2003

 

at dodger stadium: 2-7

 

 

I think he said 4 game sweep. We may have had a three game sweep. In 2012 I think. 

 

I don't think so. I remember hearing something about not winning a series against LA in 6 years or some number like that. 

 

 

I think he said 4 game sweep. We may have had a three game sweep. In 2012 I think. 

 

went 1-2 then

 

 

never have. wanna hear something cool?

 

world champion years, 1997 and 2003

 

at dodger stadium: 2-7

 

Wait, is this a bad sign? :(

 

 

I think he said 4 game sweep. We may have had a three game sweep. In 2012 I think. 

 

No, I think it was it was any sweep.

 

 

Miguel Rojas fouls the living shit of a ball off his foot and Preston Wilson proceeds to make a joke about it as he's on the ground in pain. 

 

 

Miguel Rojas fouls the living shit of a ball off his foot and Preston Wilson proceeds to make a joke about it as he's on the ground in pain. 

Yay!

 

 

Any idea when and if Dunn comes back? I agree if we only use him to pitch to lefties he can bolster this pen

 

Another month

 

 

Yea you guys are right. Just checked. Pretty incredible considering the Dodgers haven't been good every year since 1993. But I guess these western road games are generally tough for eastern teams

 

 

Wait, is this a bad sign? :(

 

all depends, are we groomed to be better than those teams??

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.