Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Paul Clemens DFA'd; claimed by Padres

Featured Replies

  • Author

Reyes is 1-1 this year in 22 games, 4.17 ERA; 3 for 5 in save opportunities; 36.2 IP, 40 H, 11 BB, 27 K; 1.39 WHIP; .282 OBA

 

 

Reyes is 1-1 this year in 22 games, 4.17 ERA; 3 for 5 in save opportunities; 36.2 IP, 40 H, 11 BB, 27 K; 1.39 WHIP; .282 OBA

 

That's terrible 

 

 

This message board will be flooded with the news of this retcon. Clemens beat the CUBS.

 

 

This message board will be flooded with the news of this retcon. Clemens beat the CUBS.

 

"He was the best starting pitcher we have faced all year (holds back laughter), I mean that curveball (laughs) was really (laughs)  tough to miss" - Kris Bryant 

 

 

Guys I knew this was happening. That's why I was intentionally bugging Admin about it a few minutes before it happened. I have sources now. Ask me anything.

 

 

Guys I knew this was happening. That's why I was intentionally bugging Admin about it a few minutes before it happened. I have sources now. Ask me anything.

 

And I totally knew nothing because I don't have any sources. You're our only hope now

 

 

And I totally knew nothing because I don't have any sources. You're our only hope now

Guys, start preparing to be redirected to silver bullet.com

 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.