Jose

Erick

The hot chicks? Abuela? He's a god at home.

Abuela's home cooking. She needs to pack him some meals for the road or just travel with the team.

i blame manger bad jose day

Don deserves blame a lot of days but not today. Its ridiculous to blame him for Jose's start today, beyond ridiculous even.

i blame manger bad jose day

oh I'm in agreement. I much rather have 3 straight losses vs. the braves in this series.

We should use this when we negotiate with Jose.

"Hey dude, you suck on the road so sign cheap in Miami if you wanna be a Hall of Famer."

"something something I'm proud to be an American. I love my country and I love my marlins. this is not about money. its about my family" *signs $250 million deal.

The notion that Don should have sent Jose home early last night and that's why we lost today... its mind boggling. Besides the fact it means we likely lose last night too, do you think Jose would have went to sleep? He would've been watching the game on TV anyway.

The notion that Don should have sent Jose home early last night and that's why we lost today... its mind boggling. Besides the fact it means we likely lose last night too, do you think Jose would have went to sleep? He would've been watching the game on TV anyway.

Are people saying this?

Are people saying this?

miamibaseball said it in the game thread and its why he's blaming Don here too... only him as far as I know.

miamibaseball said it in the game thread and its why he's blaming Don here too... only him as far as I know.

Oh, okay. Don said he told Jose to go home and he refused. Can't FORCE a guy to leave his teammates anyway. Plus, would you want to go to a hotel in Atlanta by yourself?

Oh, okay. Don said he told Jose to go home and he refused. Can't FORCE a guy to leave his teammates anyway. Plus, would you want to go to a hotel in Atlanta by yourself?

Atlanta didn't seem so bad when I was there, just too damn hot

Atlanta didn't seem so bad when I was there, just too damn hot

The stadium isn't in a great part of town, but let's be honest, he's not going out to the curb to catch a cab.  And the area the teams stay is a nicer area, if you're into big city.

Anybody suggesting that he struggled today because he was out too late needs a reality check.  These guys are athletes.  They play in pain, tired, travel like crazy, and sleep in multiple hotel rooms a week.  We can't forget that these guys played in the minors, traveling on buses & staying in cheap motels with much lower budgets, and still managed to perform well enough to make it to the big leagues.  They aren't as sensitive as they're being made out to be.  Sometimes they just play like shit.

If I was sent back to my hotel room early I'd use the time to vigorously masturbate, so that's probably what he would have done too.

If I was sent back to my hotel room early I'd use the time to vigorously masturbate, so that's probably what he would have done too.

Won't somebody please think of the children 

Good morning to you, too.