November 16, 20169 yr Unbelievable. This is probably worse than Jumbo Shrimp... at least the name sure is.
November 16, 20169 yr WTF is happening to our minor league teams??? Who the hell thinks this is a good name??
November 16, 20169 yr The Jumbo Shrimp and the Baby Cakes. How am I supposed to talk about our minor league teams seriously? I think I'm just gonna stick to saying Suns and Zephyrs even if it isn't correct.
November 16, 20169 yr Why did New Orleans change their name? Wtf?! The original name was fine. Same with the Suns. Sent from my iPhone using MarlinsBaseball.com mobile app
November 16, 20169 yr Our minor league teams had to do some drugs. I mean, it's obvious. Sent from my iPhone using MarlinsBaseball.com mobile app
November 16, 20169 yr Author What? King Cakes wasnt available? (that actually would be 1000000% better) Now I like the name cause you dislike it
November 16, 20169 yr Author Why not Cuppy Cakes? http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cuppycake You're adorable
November 16, 20169 yr Author Why not just name them the Cucks? Because you shouldn't have a team named after you
November 16, 20169 yr Author 2016 is the best year ever. Life has never been so interesting. Now we just need Loria to do something totally off the wall.
November 16, 20169 yr You could be their mascot! Only if it pays well. Sent from my iPhone using MarlinsBaseball.com mobile app
November 16, 20169 yr Author Soros is paying $15/hr to shill. Which is probably more than any of those protesters will get paid in their entire careers. Fuck, where do I sign up?
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.