Milk With Peanut Butter?

• 4 years later...

One time I made a Nutella-Banana sandwich with those big slices of soft whole grain bread from Costco and I washed it down with a giant glass of milk. My stomach didn't handle it so well, but it was definitely worth it. That was maybe around 10 years ago and I still remember that moment.

I also have had PB&J with milk quite a few times in my life, back when I used to eat food like that when I was younger, it wasn't too bad.

Edited by SirFishFan
  • Like 1
Just now, SonOfJack said:

I've never had PB&J

WHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAATTTTTTT?????????????

How is that possible.. Unless you happened to grow up somewhere where it's not so common, then that could make sense.

43 minutes ago, Das Texan said:

PB&J is great.

What type of PB?

What is the ideal jelly?

And milk is good with it, not as good as milk is with meat, but I  digress. 

I've always been a crunchy peanut butter fan. And for jelly, I guess classic grape jelly, although, usually I would pick Strawberry jam even though it's not technically a jelly, I guess.

I do like jams. jellies, marmelades and preserves of all kinds though. Apple, Pear, Grape, Orange, Strawberry, Blackberry, you get the idea. Now days I try not to eat too many sweets, but when I was younger, basically any flavor jelly or jam, I liked it. Except for some types of spicy flavored jellies, wasn't a big fan of those.

Edited by SirFishFan
8 hours ago, SirFishFan said:

I've always been a crunchy peanut butter fan. And for jelly, I guess classic grape jelly, although, usually I would pick Strawberry jam even though it's not technically a jelly, I guess.

I do like jams. jellies, marmelades and preserves of all kinds though. Apple, Pear, Grape, Orange, Strawberry, Blackberry, you get the idea. Now days I try not to eat too many sweets, but when I was younger, basically any flavor jelly or jam, I liked it. Except for some types of spicy flavored jellies, wasn't a big fan of those.

There's pear jelly? 

59 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

Trick question, there is no difference.

Is there actually a difference?

There is... both a real one and the joke answer I'm waiting for someone to figure out...

9 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

But the real difference is that jelly is made using fruit juice and jam is made using the actual fruit. 

So jam is healthier, good to know

1 minute ago, SonOfJack said:

You think you're a pro at everything though

Not everything.

Just the things I know.

I cant tell you shit about skin creams and all that other bullshit.  

Also cats.  Dont know anything about cats other than they are not for me.