Dan Straily to Fish

Bret Hart

I don't think I mind Straily, though I don't know much details about him, but it sucks to give up Castillo here. With that said, does it even matter anymore that we give up our prospects? We give them all up, we have no farm, one prospect isn't gonna fix everything so what does it matter if we give up this guy and pray that it helps on the major league team?

#Marlins rotation: Chen, Volquez, Straily, Conley, Koehler. Bullpen: Phelps, Ellington, McGowan, Tazawa, Ziegler, Barraclough, Ramos.

— Ken Rosenthal (@Ken_Rosenthal) 2017년 1월 19일

Rosenthal missed Jeff Locke' spot

That's because he was never a lock (no pun intended) for the rotation.

Either the Marlins see something in Castillo that they aren't too high on, or Mike Hill is pulling another stupid trade. I am betting on Hill right now. Quite a price too pay. Clearly the Reds got it right when in the Latos trade, the same thing could happen again.

That's because he was never a lock (no pun intended) for the rotation.

Either the Marlins see something in Castillo that they aren't too high on, or Mike Hill is pulling another stupid trade. I am betting on Hill right now. Quite a price too pay. Clearly the Reds got it right when in the Latos trade, the same thing could happen again.

That much is obvious.

SP depth where its needed badly. Probably us over valuing two guys (Brice/Castillo) that aren't worth much in a half way decent farm system anyways. Granted Straily isn't going to be worth much either. Shrug