February 21, 20179 yr @Maxx noticed this and pointed it out to me http://miami.marlins.mlb.com/schedule/promotions.jsp?c_id=mia [ATTACH]1339._xfImport[/ATTACH]
February 21, 20179 yr Author Hope whoever buys the team reinstates it. I think we should've had a throwback thing this year at least for 1997.
February 21, 20179 yr I think we should've had a throwback thing this year at least for 1997. Definitely. But Samson directly told me there were "no specific plans to honor the 97 team." Geez.
February 21, 20179 yr Author You think Admin runs that website too? I applied long ago. Sadly, didn't get the gig.
February 21, 20179 yr Definitely. But Samson directly told me there were "no specific plans to honor the 97 team." Geez. I don't believe in that clown or Samson
February 21, 20179 yr Author I don't believe in that clown or Samson He never mentioned a clown. Are you seeing clowns?
February 21, 20179 yr Author Maybe [uSER=2328]@SilverBullet1929[/uSER]'s question sparked an internal discussion and something is in the works leading to this early logo placement by mistake. Wishful thinking.
February 21, 20179 yr Maybe @SilverBullet1929's question sparked an internal discussion and something is in the works leading to this early logo placement by mistake. Wishful thinking. To be honest that was the point of my question. I hesitated asking it because I'm not one for speaking in front of a crowd but I said to myself that if the answer was no at least I put the thought in their heads and there were enough fans there that maybe it could become a thing. So that's why I did it. Before it was asked I proposed my question to Dave Van Horne and he told me I might not get to ask it because the time for the Q&A was up and they literally said the question before mine would be the last one. Van Horne asked me what my question was and he raised his eyebrows and nodded his head and said "That's a good question, I'll ask it for you before they go" and Donnie answered the previous question and thanked everyone for coming and basically ended the Q&A and Van Horne jumps in with "Actually there's one more question before we end this..." So my question got shoe horned in there and definitely was heard by Samson Hill and Mattingly. I felt good that I brought it up even if I didn't get the answer I wanted. To be honest Samsons answer was a bit stupid the way he worded it. He said "well we're not gonna fly the whole 97 team in"... I didn't ask for that Dave. All I want is recognition and maybe a first pitch from someone like Conine and Livan Hernandez. A throwback jersey night would be wonderful but all I want is acknowledgment of a huge moment in Marlins history. They honored the team in 2007 so I'm surprised they won't do it in 2017.
February 21, 20179 yr their tooo much into all star game that not thinking of trow back game with Florida marlins uniform like dolphins did going back to old logies two games that cool i want one of game
February 21, 20179 yr Hope whoever buys the team reinstates it. Won't happen and I hope with every fiber in my body they don't go back to the old logo. I hate the idea of going back to the old logo so much that I neg report your post. It's probably the 3rd time I've neg repped a post in 10 years.
February 21, 20179 yr I hate the idea of going back to the old logo so much that I neg report your post. You racist
February 21, 20179 yr probably just some error in the code, using an old image file. a couple of week ago during the NHL All-Star game, I go to check the score on my phone, and the little icon next to ATL (the Atlantic division) was the Thrashers logo. RIP coolest team name ever
February 21, 20179 yr Small observation: the At Bat app now uses the logo with the white background instead of the black. Like black better.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.