Jeter has extra financial incentive to make Marlins profitable

SonOfJack

This statement couldn't be easier to comprehend. I didn't say they've done it or not done it yet. I simply said:

"Easy to turn a profit if you slash payroll below revenue sharing + disney money in 2018. "

I'm not sure how anyone can debate this one.

and i wasnt referring only to 2018.  so congrats on your obvious, off topic from what i was saying statement i guess?

The Marlins not even counting revenue sharing will make 120 million before selling one ticket.

50 mil national tv deals

20 mil their local deal

50 mil from MLB AM sale

Not even including revenue sharing, which is probably somewhere between 20-40 mil for the Marlins.  Just a ballpark guess as I cant find any numbers on it.

You have to really suck to not make money in MLB these days.  Aka kinda like Jeff Loria and company.  Its too bad we can see the books and see how much of that money was paid to one of the Loria shell companies contributing to the massive debt of the Marlins.  

Well as you can see from my post, I specifically said 2018 so congrats on your inability to comprehend my writing. Wait a second, aren't you the guy who said my reading comprehension stinks? Hahahaha projecting.

You responded to my post, not the other way around.  I wasnt talking about just 2018, and you brought up 2018 alone.  So you either had poor reading comprehension or completely went off topic from what i was saying.  

I might invest in Project Wolverine if Derek Jeter would stop paying fish20 minimum wage to be a mindless shill for him.

or god forbid i have an open mind to a new ownership group and not over analyze their every move and overly scrutinize every little piece of information.  HOLY SHIT!!! A company that bases bonuses on profitability of the organization after years of the organization losing money!!! the horror.

or god forbid i have an open mind to a new ownership group and not over analyze their every move and overly scrutinize every little piece of information.  HOLY SHIT!!! A company that bases bonuses on profitability of the organization after years of the organization losing money!!! the horror.

Horse shit.

There is no fucking way they lost money in 2014 and 2015.

I doubt they really lost money in 2016.