Legal Response Claims Jose Wasn't Driving the Boat and Was Framed

SongInTheAir

Interesting that they included the entire legal document in that link. 

Yeah, that seemed kind of odd. I guess the only way to prove Jose wasn't driving would be to prove that where he ended up couldn't have originated from where he would have been driving. Not sure how possible that would be to do at this point though. 

Yeah, that seemed kind of odd. I guess the only way to prove Jose wasn't driving would be to prove that where he ended up couldn't have originated from where he would have been driving. Not sure how possible that would be to do at this point though. 

The document is interesting, I might peruse through it later. Seems like no way to win this but maybe there is evidence worth bringing up. Maybe a little head scratching conspiracy theory stuff here. 

The document is interesting, I might peruse through it later. Seems like no way to win this but maybe there is evidence worth bringing up. Maybe a little head scratching conspiracy theory stuff here. 

"the cocaine was on the stripper's breasts, and the defendant was simply trying to smell said breasts, he was not aware of the presence of the cocaine on them"

Seems strange for Jose's family to do this unless they are really worried about some kind of civil suit.

thats 100% why they are doing this.  From a legal perspective it seems like a longshot but im assuming they might have some evidence that proves that investigators willfully ignored some evidence or started with a theory and conducted their investigation so that it conformed to their preconceived theory.

Does anyone know exactly what evidence they have that Jose was driving the boat? From what I had heard it was the position they found the bodies and also the white material they found chipped into the compass that was said to be from Jose’s teeth. But after skimming through this report, it sounds like the material they found in the compass was never even tested. 

Does anyone know exactly what evidence they have that Jose was driving the boat? From what I had heard it was the position they found the bodies and also the white material they found chipped into the compass that was said to be from Jose’s teeth. But after skimming through this report, it sounds like the material they found in the compass was never even tested. 

not positive but just off the top of my head i want to say it had to do with blood or something like that they found on the steering wheel.