MLB The Show 20

Admin

MVP looks good to me, I'd even be good with Standard though but that's totally just me. I've splurged in the past on The Show and it never felt worth it. But if you have the money and are gonna play plenty then by all means treat yourself to Digital Deluxe. It's a game, have fun.

yeah leaning more towards mvp currently. I like the extras it has, don’t think I need any more than that.

That sounds so fun. Back when I played franchise/season more I remember using ST to settle my own roster decisions. I can't imagine playing the full spring but definitely a few select ones to get a feel for whoever needed to prove themselves.

Imagine the importance of spring training if SDS figured out how to add Non-roster invites

• Like 1

Question, I feel like it's a no but is there a way to buy a digital download through best buy? Someone gave me a best buy gift card so I most likely am getting this game now but I really prefer digital downloads now but if I use the best buy gift card I'm afraid my only option is a disc copy.

No, digital copy is only available from Sony. Playstation stopped allowing retailers to sell digital versions of most games a year or so ago I believe. However, you could buy a Playstation Store gift card at Best Buy with your Best Buy gift card and then buy the game digitally via Sony I would think.

No, digital copy is only available from Sony. Playstation stopped allowing retailers to sell digital versions of most games a year or so ago I believe. However, you could buy a Playstation Store gift card at Best Buy with your Best Buy gift card and then buy the game digitally via Sony I would think.

Oh ok that explains it. I felt like it was an option years ago that went away so yea I guess I was right. That kinda sucks. And no I already checked and Best Buy says you can't buy a gift card with a gift card.

So I guess I'll have to decide how badly I don't want the disc version. Might put that best buy card to buy something else.

You can't buy a $100 PSN code with a Best Buy gift card? Seems weird. It's not a gift card, it's a code!

"Best Buy is limiting how Best Buy gift cards can be used to purchase other third-party gift cards to cut down on inappropriate and in some cases fraudulent use of gift cards. Many retailers have made similar changes or are in the process of doing so. We apologize for any inconvenience this change may cause you. "

They previously did allow it, that's their excuse for the new policy.

"Best Buy is limiting how Best Buy gift cards can be used to purchase other third-party gift cards to cut down on inappropriate and in some cases fraudulent use of gift cards. Many retailers have made similar changes or are in the process of doing so. We apologize for any inconvenience this change may cause you. "

They previously did allow it, that's their excuse for the new policy.

Booooo.

I was looking at MVP but I might really not touch DD this year so suddenly all of those bonuses mean virtually nothing to me. There's so much in this great game but if you're not playing DD you're also left out of so much as well.

Yeah, if you aren't going to use DD then it is a waste of money to go above standard.

The team avatars are cool but you get 30 and really would only use one so that's misleading and not worth 20 extra bucks. And who am I kidding my kid will change it back to a fortnite avatar the next day anyways.

Yeah and besides that, the only other advantage is getting it 3 days early. Hardly worth 20 bucks. If I didn't plan to play any DD, I would just go standard easily.

Yeah and besides that, the only other advantage is getting it 3 days early. Hardly worth 20 bucks. If I didn't plan to play any DD, I would just go standard easily.

The early release is cool at the moment but easily gets washed away quickly, so to speak. Once u got it you already got it, not sure if that makes sense. And for me weekends are the days I can play the least so its meaningless to me.

I wasn't able to buy an XBox Live card with a Best Buy gift card. So stupid. I wound up having the Best Buy gift card stolen (along with my wallet/phone) too, which makes it more annoying lol.