MLB The Show 20

Admin

I have 34% of the PS4 trophies for the game so far, how about you all?

I know I got a lot but didn't check the percentage.

I sold a lot of my duplicate cards, built up enough stubs to buy a 20 pack bundle, and got Aroldis Chapman, Walker Buehler, and Mookie Betts. Got Pete Alonso and Luis Robert prospect card earlier so my DD lineup is starting to shape up well.

In showdowns that only have offensive requirements, why do they have us do any pitching or defense?

It gives you a slight buffer if anything for the offensive numbers. If you don't get it in the first inning, you still have time.

The Elimination Showdowns are fun cause defense literally doesn't exist so if you happened to stack up an offensive squad and you got some boppers on the bench, just put em anywhere. I had Paul Goldschmidt at shortstop for example.

I chose him from the evolution pack to get his rookie card. Do I just complete all the missions for that and get the diamond version of it?

That and then you have to do one of three things - exchange catchers, 5 homers with catchers, or ... I forget the other one online but the missions do most of it. I got the 5 homers using Garver.

@CoastieMike I see you in Mills' stream.