Pudge Opportunities Drying Up?

PBMarlin

Guest marlins02

i guess Boras forgot this was 2003 and not 2000. i wonder if he'll take his statue to whatever city he ends up playing in to comfort him, egotistical motherf***er.

Ive been reading all these negative comments about Pudge for awhile and just thought Id throw my $.02 in. OK, yeah he got a little greedy asking for $10 million a year but when you have an agent like Boras telling you day in and day out how great you are and how you would have to take a pay cut to play for a team that you took to the World Series, what would you do? If Pudge comes back as a Dodger, Cub, or any other team I will still stand up and cheer the man that helped us win a Championship. How come no one is mad at Looper or Urbina for not lowering their price? I like Pudge and will always respect him as a player. And I still hope he will be a Marlin again some how.

Ive been reading all these negative comments about Pudge for awhile and just thought Id throw my $.02 in. OK, yeah he got a little greedy asking for $10 million a year but when you have an agent like Boras telling you day in and day out how great you are and how you would have to take a pay cut to play for a team that you took to the World Series, what would you do? If Pudge comes back as a Dodger, Cub, or any other team I will still stand up and cheer the man that helped us win a Championship. How come no one is mad at Looper or Urbina for not lowering their price? I like Pudge and will always respect him as a player. And I still hope he will be a Marlin again some how.

Urbina wasn't going to be back anyway....

Looper stood to make 4 mill through Arby and he isn't as good as Urbina....

Besides we have a better closer in Benitez now....

Boras told him to build that statue.

Looper and Urbina were different. This guy dissed the FO.

f*** Pudge. When they give out the rings, I hope to hear a large amount of boos when Pudge comes on.

Well, Boras' rep is well known, and anyone who hires him is clearly positioning for big bucks only. Pudge knew what he wanted.

Looper and Urbina do not equal pudge's value to the Fish...he was like having an extra coach on the field, and a real inspiration.