8/20 Mets at Marlins

SilverBullet

1 hour ago, marlins_09 said:

Don Mattingly has no idea how to build a lineup. This might be the worst lineup of the year 

First of all, whoa there buddy! If yer gonna make fancy claims like that, maybe a little bit of support or documentation aughta be forthcoming?

Secondly, pretty sure they're looking at Lugo like an opener. They must figure a lefty will be the bulk reliever after Lugo hits 30 or so pitches. This is a pretty traditional anti-LHP lineup.

Plus, I still want to see more of Brinson. He's clearly battling much better, but with such limited playing time, he'll never find a rhythm.

15 minutes ago, Photo-Realistic Billy said:

Plus, I still want to see more of Brinson. He's clearly battling much better, but with such limited playing time, he'll never find a rhythm.

I've been saying this and people are saying "no we've seen enough!" Hard to truly say it if he's getting half the opportunity. 

• Like 2

Gotta love social media. The same Mets fans who ripped the marlins to shreds for getting corona are now blaming Miami for this happening. So their players couldn’t have possibly broke protocol?  If they followed protocol, the location shouldn’t matter. 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

Gotta love social media. The same Mets fans who ripped the marlins to shreds for getting corona are now blaming Miami for this happening. So their players couldn’t have possibly broke protocol?  If they followed protocol, the location shouldn’t matter. 

What a joke people are. I don’t see anyone blaming the Mets themselves. 

25 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

This and it's not like you pop a positive the moment you come in contact with someone.  If there was ANY WAY they caught it from the Marlins it would have been in the last series...in the rotten apple...and none of the Marlins have popped a positive since then soooo.......

• Like 4